Male Reader: "Wanna Say That Again?"

the next one will be a request. i have midterms this week and i want someone to just punch me in the face :)

TW: homophobic comments

Diego:
Diego was the most protective human being you had ever met, in a nice way. He knew fully you could take care of yourself, but he couldn't help but to be extremely protective. Arm around you at all times in public, he walks on the side where the sidewalk meets the street, and you don't go anywhere alone. Well, you do, but he likes to know where you're at and who you're with incase of an emergency.

He knew your boundaries and respected them. At first he really didn't until you sat him down and explained that he was being too overbearing. He promised to work on it and has been getting better ever since. He was doing well until you two decided to go out and he decided to start kissing you under a street light at 1 in the morning.

"Babe-Diego! Someone's gonna see!" You said, smiling as he kissed your neck.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself." He replied, playing nipping your neck.

"How disgusting!" A man shouted from the bus stop a few feet away.

Diego pulled away from you, "Excuse me?"

"How can you be so gross? You should be ashamed of yourselves!" He yelled again.

Diego calmly walked over to him and the guy was a few inches shorter. Diego looked down on him with a poker face. No one was going to speak to you like that.

"Wanna say that again?" Diego asked, puffing out his chest.

You quickly went over and grabbed his arm, "Diego, it's fine, lets just go."

"You two should just stay inside and never come out." The man sneered.

Diego darkly chuckled.

"Baby, can you give us a few minutes? Wouldn't want you to accidentally get hurt while I teach our new friend here some manners on how to mind his own business."

Luther:
Luther was, in the nicest way, pretty overbearing. You knew he meant well but sometimes it was a bit too much. Like he hovers in a way that isn't in your way, but at the same time is. When you're out, he always has his hand in yours, he always has you walk in front of him whenever you go in any place, and he needs to know what you're up to.

That being said, when you told him that he was being too much, he immediately backed off. He felt bad but you assured him that you knew he didn't mean it in any bad way. He tried his best to unlearn his bad habits just for you. So far, he was doing well. Well, it was until today that his good streak went from good to this is going to be bad due to you two getting caught.

"Luther-Stop it! We'll get caught!" You laughed as he was kissing you all over your face.

"But you're so kissable!" He exclaimed, continuing to pepper kisses on your cheeks.

"Number One!" A voice boomed.

Luther immediately parted from you, "Yeah dad?"

"What in God's name are you doing? I did not raise you to be this disgraceful!" His father yelled.

Luther knew how much these comments affected you. He stopped taking his dad's shit awhile ago and he went up to him calmly. That wasn't going to fly with him.

"You wanna say that again?" Luther asked, towering over his father.

You went up to Luther and grabbed his shirt sleeve, "It's okay, let's just go to my place."