He Calls You by Your New Name

it has been brought to my attention that i have some trans, genderfluid, and nonbinary readers, hey, hi, hello welcome! this chapter is for you.

Diego: Trans Male
When you told Diego that you wanted to transition, he was a bit surprised. It took him a good hour by himself to process your announcement, but after he really thought about it, he was determined to help you through it.

He was scared for you because he knew it would be difficult, but a bigger part of him was so excited for you. All he wanted was for you to be happy in your own skin. When you started taking Testosterone, that was when you decided to research for a new name. When you found one that fit, you were so excited to tell Diego.

Seeing the bright and happy smile on your face when you told him your name was it for him. He was so happy for you. It meant the world for him to see you so excited and genuinely happy. He couldn't help but to get excited with you.

"Y/N/N....I like it, I actually love it. That suites you so well. Look at you all happy, I'm so excited to experience this new world with you."

Luther: Genderfluid
You had always struggled with your gender identity. Some days you felt like a boy, some days you felt like a girl, and some times you felt like neither. You never brought it up to Luther until he found you crying in the bathroom from confusion. He felt so bad for you and wanted to know more.

When you explained your issue to him, he simply suggested you explore each gender. He offerred to help you figure out who you were and it helped you realized you were genderfluid. He promised you that you could change your name on the days you felt like a boy/girl he would respect your wishes and call you it too.

He just wanted you to be happy and when you found your perfect name, he was over the moon excited for you. He loved the way it rolled off his tongue and he knew you loved it too. He just wanted you to feel loved and accepted. He wanted you to know he wasn't going anywhere and it just made him love you more.

"Y/N/N, it's definitely fitting. Your happiness is my happiness. This is a beautiful thing I get to experience with you, and I'm ready for it."

Five: Nonbinary
Five knew you were struggling big time with your identity. You never expressed it to him but it wasn't hard for him to figure out. You sobbed when he directly asked you what was going on and wasn't taking "nothing" as an answer. He just wanted to help you.

When you said you might be nonbinary, the boy did his research. He read articles, asked around, and even wrote a list of gender neutral names that he thought would fit you. You cried happy tears when you saw how supportive he was of your new identity. All he wanted was for you to be happy.

When you chose your name and pronouns, he cried with you because seeing you so happy was overwhelming. He immediately helped you find a new woredrobe and saying your new name was something he found to be his new favorite thing. The way your eyes lit up hearing it was the most precious thing to him.

"Y/N/N, darling it's beautiful. We should've done this sooner. Let's celebrate with donuts and a movie night."

Ben: Intersex
You were beyond scared to tell Ben that your outward appearance did not match what was under your clothes. You wanted to get it removed and switched to a specific genital, but telling Ben this was something you were afraid of. He found out on his own after accidentally walking in on you naked.

He was very surprised but he didn't react in the way you thought. Instead he pulled you into his arms and allowed you to cry. When you expressed to him that you wanted it removed and to change your name and identity to fit your wishes, he was fully on board. He loved you no matter what, and your abstinence made more sense to him.

He assured you he wasn't leaving you and he wasn't disgusted by you at all. Whatever you wanted to be called or wanted to change, he was fully ready to do what you wanted. When you revealed who you wanted to be, Ben was excited for you. He just wanted you to be comfortable with yourself.

"Y/N/N, sweetie I love it so much! Ah, this is so cool! It's like I'm getting to know the real you, this is so exciting!"

Klaus: Trans Female
It was difficult to face the reality of your identity crisis. You didn't want to accept it because you were scared of what your boyfriend was going to say. You knew he loved you more than anything in the world, but you were scared this was going to break your relationship.

Klaus found you in a dress, staring at yourself in the mirror. You were trying to make it look like you had boobs and he confronted you. Seeing you in a dress didn't faze him but you spilled your problems to him. Instead of freaking out, he simply offerred to help you shop for new dresses. You were shocked.

He helped you pick out new clothes and even suggested you change your name and transition, if that's what you wanted. You cried happily upon hearing his support. He helped you pick out a name and stuck by your side to help you achieve your best self and be who you wanted to be.

"Y/N/N, truly a great choice. You look like a Y/N/N and angel I love how it sounds. Now tell me, do you like skirts or do you prefer dresses?"