"Dad this is..."

This was requested awhile ago. Again, I'm so sorry for the wait! My mental health has been a complete shit show of a roller coaster and I have a lot going on.

Anyway, how are you all doing? What's going on in your lives? Let me know in the comments, I'm always reading them. I hope all is well and you're all staying healthy! Also, s3 comes out June 22nd.....which means book 2 this summer 👀

If I have any Ukrainian readers, I'm thinking of you. I'm so sorry this has happened to you all. I hope you're staying as safe as possible. Don't lose hope. #StandWithUkraine 💙💛

P.S. Thank you so much for 521K and enjoying this book. You're all so amazing. 🥰

Diego:
"My girlfriend, Elliana."

Diego smiled kindly at the short, chubby girl standing next to his daughter. She had blue hair and kind, brown eyes. Diego had to admit, his daughter definitely found someone to fit in well asthetically with their strange family.

"Just call me Diego. You're the one my daughter doesn't shut up about." Diego teased, motioning for her to sit.

Elliana blushed, "I guess so. It's nice to meet you."

"So, you got future plans? College?" Diego asked, offerring her a bottle of water.

"Oh! Um.." Elliana awkwardly replied, blushing a bit.

"She wants to go to school for culinary and be a professional chef." Maya proudly stated.

"Well I wouldn't say professional..." Elliana trailed off.

"You're a very good cook." Maya assured her.

Diego smiled kindly at the girl.

"Any other hobbies besides cooking?" Diego asked.

"I uh...box? Well, I'm training in boxing, for self defense purposes.." Elliana trailed off.

"You've just opened a can of worms..." Maya mumbled.

Diego's eyes lit up.

"I would gladly give you some pointers! You know, I'm actually a trained fighter myself. All of our family is trained and we could all give you some tips. We could even spar together and-"

"-Okay dad she gets it, you know how to fight. Make sure you mention that uncle Five can beat you to humble yourself."

Luther: (i'm doing 1 son)
"My girlfriend, Amara."

Leo stood proud next to his girlfriend. Luther studied her with a small smile on his face. Her nearly black hair and cat-like, brown eyes complimented her pale skin nicely. She was short and skinny, yet her face still seemed baby-like. Luther had to admit, his son definitely had a taste.

"Ah, Leo never shuts up about you. Please, call me Luther. Come have a seat over here in the living room." Luther kindly told her, motioning her to the living room.

Amara smiled, "Leo is a very nice boy and he loves to talk."

Luther nodded, "So where are you from?"

"Seoul, South Korea. I moved here when I was 8." Amara replied.

Luther motioned for her to have some water, "You speak english very well."

She blushed, "Oh thank you."

"Amara actually wants to be a teacher." Leo piped up, grabbing her hand.

Luther smiled.

"What kind of teacher?" He asked.