❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢︵❣

┌━━━━━━┐
HBD V!
└━━━━━━┘

┌━━━━━━┐HBD V!└━━━━━━┘

﹢°✍💖🌷━━━━━━

Author's point of view➩

"Yah Haneul-ah did you plan something for V hyung's birthday like party or something?"

Jungkook asks Haneul while barging in her room while she was scrolling through her phone. She flinched at sudden act and glare at Jungkook. It was 29th of December and the next day was Kim Taehyung's birthday.

"Not really. I'll just tweet on twitter and gift him something."

He smirks at her words but just to confirm he says something.

"You sure?"

"I know you are planning a surprise party that's why I'm not planning anything."

His jaw dropped. He scratches his head at how she just disclose his secret. But the most important question was that, how does she know? Only Jungkook, Jin and Hoseok knew about it.

"How the hell do you know?"

She rolled on her bed while stretching her body and looks at Jungkook.

"You know Jin hyung loves me more that you."

Jungkook gasps at her words and clenches his jaw.

"That old man told you!!? Argh I told him not to tell anyone. Okay but listen don't try to do something else okay I'm telling you. You always get praises for being good in surprises this is my time to shine."

And then he get out of the room in anger. Haneul laughs out loud at his cute yet funny expressions. She really loves to tease her members specially Jungkook and Yoongi. She again starts to look at her phone something.

It's impossible for her not to plan any surprise on her member's birthday. People might think that she does it because she has a habit of outshining and getting praised but that's not the reason at all. She does it to show her gratitude towards her members for taking care of her when she was at the worst of her and for understanding her.

It's her way of saying thank you.

B

ut the thing was that, she wasn't sure how to surprise Taehyung. She has officially ran out of surprises right now so she need to search it from the Google.