❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣

┌━━━━━━┐
HBD Joonie
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment on my book🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Author's point of view➩

It's 8:00 pm in the night. After 4 hours, Namjoon is going to have his birthday. Haneul is laying on her bed on her stomach and thinking what to do on his birthday. She wanted something big as she wanted to celebrate the 2nd week of the #1 hot top spot on billboards with his birthday but her 144 IQ is going in vain right now.

She rolled on her bed in irritation as she don't know what to do.

"Should I just give him pop rocks? Ah Kim Haneul you are so stupid."

She sat up from the lying position that's when someone knock the door. She allowed and door got open revealing Yoongi.

"Oh hyung S'up?"

"Do you know what to do in 4 hours?"

She shook her head as Yoongi scoffed making her question that why is he scoffing.

"Why are u scoffing?"

"I came to you to ask what you thought and made some contribution but I thought wrong you are a dumb fucker."

"Yah yah bitch."

She stood up and jumped on Yoongi's back making him disbalance. She was neither leaving him not letting him move an inch.

"You money get off of me."

"Tell me I'm genius only then I'll leave you."

Yoongi sighed and nodded his head.

"Don't only just nod say properly."

"Okay sekkiya you are intelligent."

She immediately left Yoongi making him glare at her while she was smirking at him.

"I really want to beat the shit outta you."

"Then do hyung."

She said while coming closer to him. Yoongi made a punch and scretly picked up a pillow and gestured him to punch her. She thought he is about to punch her so she immediately closed her eyes shut. He immediately put the pillow on her face and punched the pillow.