𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Exposed
└━━━━━━┘

This chapter is a bit angsty so please don't sue me

Please vote and Comment
on my book~°¢
____________________

Haneul's point of view➩

"HANEUL?!"

Fuck.

I'm dead.

What did I do to deserve this?

I am fucking embarrasing.

IT'S SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!!!!!!

"What is she doing here? And importantly why is she wearing apron?"

"Because she works here. Who are you guys?"

Jubyeom answered Seokjin Hyung who was standing shocked with 3 others, Taehyung , Namjoon Hyung and Hoseok Hyung. They rushed to me and looked at me with wide opened mouth. I was standing with my head low. I don't know what to do anymore. I can't lie.

"What is he saying? Is it true?"

A single word was refusing to come out of my mouth. Then he screamed at me. Although it sounded funny but he wasn't in funny mood. Anger was dripping from his face. Then there was Namjoon Hyung calling somebody.

"Hello PDnim?"

My eyes widen and I immediately snatched the phone from his hands. I can't let this happen.

"Tell me Haneul."

"I lied because I wanted money."

"You know you aren't allowed to do part time now. Still you are here."

Then Jubyeom came and interrupted.

"What happened guys? Tell me I may help in something."

Namjoon Hyung turned to him and started telling everything. Shit my job is also gone now.

"She is an idol trainee. Almost an idol, we aren't allowed to do job but still she is doing job."

He then looked at me with disappointed face and came to me.