𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━
2 J's :
Jeon and Job
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and commenton my book🥀❣️_____

on my book🥀❣️_____

Haneul's point of view➯

"Jeon!!!"

I can't believe who I see. Is it true? I ran and hugged with all my heart.

"Yah! *Laugh* Hani you have changed. Look at you we met 2 years ago and you changed so much."

I chuckled.

"You also changed so much Jiwoo Unnie."

She chuckled and hit my arm playfully while smiling.

"Yah! It's odd when you call me unnie. Call me Jeon."

I nodded and I went with her. I talked about many things happening in our life. Then she suddenly asked me what am I doing these days. Should I tell her? I guess I should, she is my unnie then I can tell her right?

"Um unnie I am selected in a group as a trainee."

Her eyes widen in shock and she smiled widely. She immediately hugged me and I hugged her back but still with sadness in eyes. Why? I can't find a job.

"Omg Hani!!! You did it! Which group?"

I gulped..

How can I tell that I am selected in a boy group? I looked to the ground and she frowned.

"Hani what happened? Tell me."

I looked at her with poker face. Then I told everything including what happened between me and my Appa and how desperately I want a job. She is shocked for two reasons. One, I got selected in a boy group as an only girl and second, how my Appa raised hands on me. It was unbelievable for her to believe because he never did this and cutting all relations with me was over board to believe.

"Hani, I don't know what to say. It's just like a movie. I am so sorry that you are going through this."

I just weakly smiled and shooked my head.

"It's okay Jeon. I know I did some bad deeds that's why this is happening to me. And look I can't find a job either."

She looked at me and put her hands on my shoulder and smiled. She will pity me now. This is the most disgusting thing to me when someone pity me. But she is close to me.

"Why don't you apply job where I do?"

I immediately looked at her in shock. Hell yeah I will apply definitely. I smiled at her brightly and hugged her. She laughed at my actions and patted my back while hugging.