𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

SHE'S JUST 15

Please vote , comment on my book💜_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Bangtan Sonyeondan! A group that will survive or not?

BTS a group with really non sense concept?

Can this rookie group survive even a year?

Will Bangtan Sonyeondan disband soon?

Articles after articles on this rookie group which has barely debuted in the Industry. Criticism and mock all over the internet not only by netizens but people in the industry who are known names. It's been a month and they can't really understand why they are getting this much hate. Everyone has something to say about them which can be their visuals, vocals or dance.

The fact that this rookie group is trying so hard to get relevant in this K-industry but barely anyone is giving them chance to prove themselves.

The fact that they are literally doing so good and some people are literally loving them. But the ratio of the people loving them is lower than people hating on them. It's basically a chaos and everyone in bighit company are in dilemma.

The worst part is Haneul is getting so many shameful names which a 15 years old shouldn't get. She doesn't deserve hate at all.

Slut, whore, attention seeker and what not.

She basically ignores such comments but that doesn't mean she is okay with it. The trauma and anxiety she is getting on daily basis is not healthy at all. It's like she has no choice but to face them. Her members are her biggest backbone at this vile time and she is really thankful for that.

But sometimes it's not enough, she needs to be alone to vent out all the pain. That's why she went out for a jog in early morning. She can't go for a walk in evening or afternoon now because people are starting to recognise them especially her and not in a good way. They call her names which she shouldn't hear at all. Therefore she stopped coming out in working hours unless it's necessary.

She was jogging as earphones were plugged in her ears and her pulse rate were raising due to excessive jogging but she wasn't stopping.

Mental pain can be reduced only by physical pain. This was her theory. Cut pain by pain. Even though a lot of times her brother and her members have told her that it's not true but she never understands, old habits takes time to go.