𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙺𝚈

乡ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ sᴋʏ
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛs ᴇᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇxɪᴛ≛ɞ࿐

ミᴏʜ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ?
ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜツ⁂

━━━━━━━✧⋆❀⁎⋆✩━━━━━━━

VOTE AND COMMENT
ON MY BOOK PLZ.

>Appearance and features

Oval face, normal sized forehead, sharp pointed eyes, double eyelids, dense eyebrow, elongated pointy nose, puffy-soft lips, sharp pointy canines, pointed chin, cute dimple on left cheek.

Thin and long neck, medium sized arms, thin fingers, tiny waist, long legs and medium sized feet.

°

>Strengths

Her attitude, her dedication towards her work, and her members are her major strengths.

She can overcome her any circumstances just with her positive attitude. Her time when she debut was so noxorios. Because she get numerous hates from nerizens being an only female member in the group.but those hate never let her down just because of her attitude and support of her members.

°

>Weaknesses

Excessive anger and her older brother is her weakness.

Her major problem is that she gets angry really easily. That's the major reason that can drag her down. Her older brother who she loves the most is also her weakness. She can't hear anything negative about him. She can sue that person no matter her currier get destroyed.

°

>Personality

Independent, Jolly natured, laughs like a tornado, short tempered, attractive speaker, straightforward, humble, can control emotions very well but cries alone, smart, a person with high self-esteem, trustworthy, savage.

°

>Specialities

High energy and flexibility, writing skills, music composition, unique way of rapping, hyping up audience on her own in concert, tremendous high notes, her exclusive accent with a mix of Texan and Korean, her physical strength is way more.

°

>Habits

Biting her lips and playing with figures when nervous, lifting up her left eyebrow and tilting her head to right when someone provoke her or underestimate her, sniffs when lying, poking her inner cheek when starting to get angry and counting till 10 to calm herself down, lick her upper lip and stare here and there when confuse, producing a sound like "khrrr" type when gets irritated, rubbing both hands when Extremely sad. Calling her members or other male elder idols "hyung".