𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

DEBUT

Please vote and comment 💜___________________________________

___________________________________

Today was the day, the D-day, the debut day. The day Bangtan Sonyeondan, BTS are finally going to debut. Bangtan were nervous, they didn't really know how to react, they had couple of performance today and one interview. Haneul on the other hand was shitting bricks in her pants.

There were so many reasons of her for being scared. She was scared of people reacting to her. It was not common at all of a girl being in a boy group. She was scared of the people who knew her that how will they react to her, especially her father. Maybe he will get stroke knowing all this time she was living with 7 guys. She sighed sitting on the chair waiting for their performance.

Make up artist came and started setting up her hairs and make up.

"You look so beautiful. Don't be nervous you'll be awesome."

She smiled to the make up artist and took a deep breathe. She looked at her members who were stood up and were warming up. Rap monster clapped his hands and collected all members by his side. SKY sighs and goes towards him.

"No matter what happens we need to do our best. Remember working in team is a boon but it can be a curse if we won't work together. So let's do our best and believe each other okay?"

He forwards his hand and look at each one of them expecting them to put their hands on his. Haneul was the first one who put her hand on his and flashed a big smile towards him and everyone. Then one by one everyone put their hand.

"Team work makes the dream work. Bang~Tan"

They chanted together and hugged each other. They have to believe in each other. When you are a team, trusting each other is a foundation to make that team work. The announcer came towards them.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan you are next be ready."

They all let go of each other and nodded to her. Seokjin held Haneul's hand tightly and nodded at her assuring her everything is gonna be fine. She feels lucky to have Jin beside her otherwise it would be so difficult for her to manage everything on her own.

They followed the announcer and stood at back stage waiting for their performance. Everyone's face was filled with nervousness and tension. This is what they wanted for the longest time but now when they are finally debuting, they nervousness is erupting out of nowhere and it's understandable.

Their name got announced and one by one they went towards the stage. Haneul was the last one to move. They positioned themselves. They had handheld mic with them. Haneul's hand was sweating because of it.

Several questions were harassing her mind. What if she messes up? What up she trips on stage in front of everyone? That would be embarrassing not going to lie. What if she forgets her verse because of anxiety? So many what it's were roaming in her mind.