𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

미국 (USA)

Please vote and comment 💜___________________________________

___________________________________

"Did you hear? Mr. Kim's daughter has debuted in a kpop group with guys."

"I know I heard she is the only girl within 7 guys."

"Oh my- this must be embarrassing for him."

Whole staff were chit chatting about Haneul's father, Kim Gong Sam's back about her. But the fact that he was listening to all of them from his office. As he clenched the papers in his palm he let out a shaky breathe calming himself down.

At first he also thought Haneul must be in a group of girls like every other girl idol. But when he saw his daughter dancing with boys in a music show. Since then he can't help but to feel uneasy. He doesn't want to do anything but to stay home and reflect on his parenting.

Worse has happened, everyone now know that his daughter is in a boy group which can't make things easier for him. He wants to disappear in thin air and never return.

He is ashamed.

He stands up and gets out of his office and looks around his staff who were talking about their boss's family suddenly sat straight and greeted him.

"Ah Mr. Kim you need anything?"

One of the employee asked as if he wasn't the one bitching behind his back. Mr. Kim looked at him with side eyes as he refuses.

"I'm going home y'all also go home after you all get done."

They all bow as he continues.

"Also speak slower next time if you all don't want me to hear. It's annoying."

They all looked surprised as they looks at each other in guilt. Mr. Kim sighs and get out of the organisation. He got into his car and loosen his neck tie in frustration.

"Haneul, why do you have to do this?"

He says as he looks at Haneul's childhood pic with her mother which was standing at the dashboard. He starts his car and drives to his home.

In some time he reaches his home. He takes out the keys and open the door. He enters in house and sees his son who is sleeping on couch. It seems he suddenly slept while studying. A small grin forms on his face as he marches to him. He was covering him with a blanket suddenly his eyes goes to the books of Hyun Ho.