𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Some
Restrictions
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote andcomment on myBook^•✓-------------------------

Please vote and
comment on my
Book^•✓
-------------------------

Haneul's point of view➩

"So mono peeper are you done?"

Suga hyung screamed from outside of bathroom as I was taking bath. We have to head out to the company as they called us for meeting. Since there is only one bathroom, there has been chaos since starting because of this. I'm a girl, so I take a little bit more time than boys but these animals don't understand this.

"Calm the fuck down Suga hyung I'm gonna come soon for fucks sake please."

"Yah bitch don't curse the fuck at me."

We were yelling at each other cursing and then a loud yell came from the living room.

"You both little monsters if you curse again I'll make sure you will regret till your existence."

It was none other than our Jin hyung. Yes now I try to call them with our stage name. Ahjusshi told us to do so. It's weird but we are getting used to it. We both stopped yelling and i got out of the bathroom. Then I whispered at him.

"Don't you dare to yell at me again gloss."

He clenched his jaw but manager to calm himself down before going inside the bathroom. I chuckled and went towards the living room. I saw V hyung and Jimin bickering to each other like always. Like these two boys always fight, reason? Dumplings. Yes because of mere dumplings, they fight like cat and dog.

"Yah I already said last one is mine."

"Are you my father? I won't listen to you. Last dumpling is mine."

They were fighting but I picked up the dumpling without noticing them and stuffed in my mouth. Then they saw the empty plate and looked at me. I shrugged while chewing and laughed a little.

"Yah Hani how could you do this to us?"

Jimin Hyung whined like a small kid and V agreed with him. I gulped it down and drank sip of water before speaking.

"Because you both were fighting like cat and dog. So problem solved no more fighting."

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉