𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Positioning
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment
On my book💕🎵🎶
_____________________________

Haneul's point of view⤅

I'm nervous. Why? Are you serious? I'm the only girl in a group and you are wondering why am I nervous. Hani you should calm down.

I took a deep breathe before going inside the dorm. I went inside and i saw all boys talking to each other. I took my stuff and I was staring here and there.

"Any problem Haneul.?"

Seokjin guy asked me and I nodded slightly as yes.

"Well where should I put my stuff and where is my room?"

They all started to look at each other and finally Namjoon guy spoke.

"There is only one room and one living room and kitchen bathroom."

My eyes widen in shock. I threw my stuff on floor and covered my face with my hands as I'm so doomed. How can I share a room with seven boys?

"What is this? How am I supposed to share a room with seven boys?"

"It's not our problem. You can quit anytime."

I saw that Taehyung guy just threw a tantrum at me. I scoffed and went towards him. This is my least favourite thing that anyone threw some shit one me like that.

"What did you just say? Watch your mouth otherwise you won't be having your so called pretty mouth."

"You---"

"Taehyung-ah and Haneul stop it. Haneul come here."

Seokjin scold us and ordered me to come towards him. I went towards him still eying him. He was staring back with rage. I think he has become my rival. so soon for this rivalness.

"Hyung can't you see how she talked to me."

Jimin grab his should to calm him down but he was just blabbing like scissors.

"Hyung you saw how you he started first."

Then suddenly they shoot a glare at me. Well why I don't know?

"H-hyung? You are a girl right? You should call us oppa or something."

Oh shit did I just call them hyung. Well it's because I am seeing these boys to call them hyung so I guess I slipped.

"Uh well it's the side effect of being in a group as an only girl *awkward laugh*"

At my statement, Seokjin , Namjoon , Hoseok and Jimin laughed. Is it funny? I don't think so.

"So can I call you all Hyung?"

"Well you can call us hyung. It will be comfortable for you and for us as well."

Yes!! I've always been a tomboyish type. But because of my father I have to be like a girl. I can be like a boy now hehe.

"Yes hyungnim."

"Well it's awkward now. But we will get used to it."

Hoseok hyung said this while ruffling my hairs. Yikes I hate this shit.

"Hyung please I hate when someone ruffle my hairs."

Oh my god I'm loving this hyung name. He just laughed at me and set my hairs again.