𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

CYPHER

Please vote and comment 💜_________________________________

_________________________________

"So there's gonna be a rapline song? Am I gonna be in it?"

Haneul asks everyone sitting there excitedly as Bang si hyuk says there will be another album naming
"O!RUL82?" Which literally stands for oh are you late too? Haneul never understood the exact reason of naming this album but she doesn't really care as long as she can perform the way she wants.

Apparently there is a rapline song named cypher pt 1 in the album. There was a really big discussion whether to put Haneul in the track but other rappers of the group convinced the staff that Haneul is ready for this series.

"Yes Hani"

"Woah cyphers are cool oh my! Can I look at the lyrics already?"

Supreme boi hands her the lyric sheet as she takes it immediately. She starts reading it. She immediately looks at Namjoon with a question written on her face so obvious.

"Hyung where is my part?"

Namjoon knew this coming.

"Rappers write their own rap my Hani."

"Yeah so?"

"So that means you have to write your own part. We are done with our part you write yours."

Her mouth gaps in shock. She loves writing songs and she expected to get involve in song writing but this early? She was not ready for this, her inner soul was nervous to even try.

"Hyung, y-you know I don't really."

"Yeah I know but you are a rapper of a group who makes their own music. You have that talent Hani I don't know why you are nervous"

That's when Yoongi spoke.

"If you will continue to be a scaredy cat like this, then nothing can happen. We don't know if we should call you a rapper to be very honest."

This kind of triggered Haneul but she brushed it off knowing he was damn right. She looks at the lyrics, it was all about her fellow rapper's emotions and anguish they felt during their debut till now.

"I- I'll try and give the samples as soon as possible."

Hoseok smiles looking at her and get so proud at the fact that she is trying. She goes to the recording studio for the sample beat so that she can write the lyrics accordingly. Yoongi smirks knowing the fuel he put somehow worked.

"I knew that wild cat will get trigger that's why I said."

"Yeah but hyung don't be so mean to her."