𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

BLOOMING SKY
______________________

Please vote and comment 💜_________________________________

_________________________________

What's so different about Haneul these days? The fact that she writes? Or the fact that she is learning how to compose music and slowly she is getting hang on to it? Or the fact that her hairs are growing back and bang pd is forcing her to get a cut again?

None of the above.

They were surely a new thing in Haneul's life but they aren't the one that differentiate her from the old Haneul we knew.

It's the way she cares now.

She cares for every single thing which involves in her life. It can be her members or a video game she often plays with Jungkook. Not to mention, she is a menace and a complete monster while playing game and Jungkook or any other member try not to mess with her that time.

What haven't changed is the fact that she LOVES to hug and she gets penalized for cussing too much.

She gets scared by the fact that she misses her family less now which affected her, which drained her. She surely wants them to see her perform and she would trade anything to do so but she has realised it's useless to cry for the things she doesn't have any control of.

She meets her brother every now and then and ask about her father who hasn't forgave her yet. She just sighs and move on with life.

Is she really becoming the Sky which everyone admires? The clear, shiny, blue summer sky which everyone thinks of whenever they want a holiday or want to hangout with their family and friends?

The blooming sky?

Not really.

She has a lot way to go to become that sky even though she has accomplished so many things which ultimately matter to her and her only.

She hasn't gotten the hang of the hate she recieves and that hate is never ending. It is increasing day by day and it's concerning not only her but the whole company as a whole.

The amount of death threats, sexualisation, bullying comments she gets knowing that she is still a minor is disgusting.

And I think no one can ever get hang onto it. And I shall protect her from this at all cost.

Namjoon closes his journal writing about Haneul which he does with every member. This helps in his writing. Also this helps him in the way to understand his members more, and as a leader of bangtan sonyeondan, he must know his members what they need, what they desire, what they go through and many more.

He looks at Haneul who is getting a hair cut. All her cheeks puffed and her lips in pout. She does not like her hair get done like this but alas she has to for her ongoing career.