𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

LITTLE TROUBLE
_______________________

Please vote and comment 💜_________________________________

_________________________________

An awkward silence when hyungs were looking at us four who sneaked out of the dorm in the middle of the night. Seokjin hyung anyhow caught us and we came back home without uttering any bullcrap.

"What is seriously wrong with you all?"

Namjoon hyung spitted with pure disappointment in his voice which was understandable. We all lowered our head still not saying any shit. I was the mastermind in all this mess but boys didn't say it anything.

"Let them do whatever the fuck they wanna do at this point. It's not like they'll listen. Fucking 3:30 in the morning and these guys chose to go out and disturb every fucking one of us."

And Yoongi hyung left the living room after showing his disappointment as well. We are doomed for real. Hoseok hyung sighed but then he smiled at us.

"Don't take him seriously. His sleep got disturbed that's why he is being moody. Just don't do it again you guys. We were worried."

We nodded at the same time as Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung also left. We were also leaving one by one that's when a stern voice made me stick to the ground. It was Seokjin hyung. His voice made me shit bricks in my pants. Boys gave me sympathetic look as they knew shit is about to go down for real. I took a big gulp before turning to him as I saw his pissed off face.

Shit.

I fucked up bad. I know that he knows that it was solely my plan to sneak out and make other guys to sneak as well.

"Miss Kim Haneul, will you tell me the fucking reason why you chose to sneak out at 2 in the morning and made other boys do as so? And don't you dare to lie to me because I absolutely know it's you goddamit."

Shivers ran down my spine as his words hit me like a train. I don't remember getting fear by someone this much. This man right in front of me has the power to make me kneel down and apologize for the shit I didn't even do. So this is something I really did commit so what do you expect?

"Hyung I'm sorry!!"

I didn't give him any explanation I just bowed to him even more than 90° angle showing him whatever I did, I regret it to the core and I seriously do, kinda.

He sighed getting annoyed, I could sense that.

"I don't want this apology. I just want to know why."

His voice suddenly soften making me a little go on ease. I went back to normal position and looked at him. I swirled my both index fingers into each other looking down.

"I just wanted some fresh air as I was getting stressed in the middle of the night. And certainly I didn't want to go alone so I woke up Jimin and other two also woke up and decided to go."