𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━
Selection
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment
On my book🥀🍁✭✧━━━━━━

____________

Haneul's point of view↠

"Oppa I'm scared. What if I don't get selected?"

I was scared. Why? Because I auditioned in a Music company 3 weeks ago for a trainee and they contacted me today in the morning to come.

"Everything will be fine Hani, I know you are talented and even though if you don't it will be your first try. And it's not so bad if you fail on first try."

I frowned at his statement. I don't like to fail. I glared at him and he laughed at my expression.

"You look crazy. Okay I'm sorry you will be selected. Well what is the name of the company? I forgot it actually."

"It's Bighit Entertainment. It's 14km from our area."

He nodded and looked at the surroundings. We are at a park. We usually come here.

"Oppa! There is something else which is bothering me

"Oppa! There is something else which is bothering me."

Then he looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows as he was asking me.

"How will Appa react? I know he will be so mad. He don't want me to do this. But this is my dream. He wants me to become a Prosecutor. Why oppa? Why he wants me to become a prosecutor?"

I questioned him being so anxious. He always wanted me to become a prosecutor but I don't want. I wanna be an Idol. I wanna produce music , I wanna Rap , dance. This is my dream.

"I think it's because you are intelligent and his dream was to become a prosecutor but he couldn't."

I gritted my teeth in irritation and looked away from him. Why don't Hyunho oppa become Prosecutor?

It's October 20, I turned 15, nineteen days before. The cold breeze was brushing on my face. We both are silent. I was so sad that Appa won't support me. Even if I get selected he won't be happy. I know my brother is with me but parents support is the most important.

I was deep in thought that's when Hyunho Oppa said something to me.

"Um by the way at what time you have to go to the company?"