𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
When hate
Started
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment on my book________________________________________

________________________________________

Author's point of view➩

Her lip quivered, eyes twitched, her hands were slightly vibrating as she reads the article. Despair took over her body as she gulped down her saliva down her throat.

THE FEMALE MEMBER OF ROOKIE GROUP BTS WILL BE THE REASON OF THEIR DOWNFALL?

A shaky yet sarcastic scoff left her mouth as she read the substandard headline of the article. That man took out his rage by writing such article. Her thumb dragged the screen to read more of the article. She doesn't necessarily want to read that article. But small part of her heart was debating her mind to read, to know what is the reason why she will be the 'downfall' of the group.

As she read the article line by line. Nothing but scoff left her mouth. That man didn't miss the opportunity to slur out her name. Fake, aggressive, arrogant, passive aggressive behaviour, these words were frequently used in that article.

Is she really those words? Is that interviewer right? She started to fight with her mind and thoughts. The only thing she lack was believing in herself. And it was obvious. She was reading the article as one line caught her attention the most. That line caused the antagonistic rush all over her body. Now not only her hands were trembling but her whole body, with mixture of all negative emotions.

Anger, Angst, agony.

Three A's. These three A's were making her go out of her mind. The line was—

In a boy group, I don't know what was the reason to put a girl in between maybe something unseen we don't know? May be.

Haneul didn't know what interviewer meant by it but she knows it wasn't for any good intention. She remembers the day when that interviewer whispered Something really unholy in her ear making her go all insane. The feeling is same as that day. She gripped her phone solidly to the point it started to pain her palm but was she feeling that? Not at all. Her enrage made her forget all her pain, it sounds cool but it isn't. She is more deadly when she is angry.

A big fat tear slipped down her left eye as she smashed her phone on the wall of dorm room while wailing out her most painful scream resulting all members sprinting to the room as soon as possible. She immediately wiped her tear. Her eyes were completed red. She stand straight and make her way out of the room and go to terrace to get some fresh air and calm her temper.

On the other side, downstairs, boys were wondering what happened. The petrification was so obvious on their face because the way she screamed and the crushing sound of her cell phone made everyone flinch. Yoongi went towards the place where the crushed phone was lying. He takes it in his hand and look at it's screen. The screen was still visible somehow but it's cracked.