𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Just a prop
└━━━━━━┘

┌━━━━━━┐Just a prop└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment ❤️

Haneul's point of view➩

"How does it feel to fly between the clouds?"

I asked my brother while lying on the grass feeling the cold breeze hitting my skin. I was imagining to catch the cloud while my brother was looking at the direction I was looking. After that nightmare, I really wanted to meet him to ensure that if it's not true.

He was laughing at me for my silly dream but I felt really great after meeting him.

"What am I? A bird? How could I know Hani?"

"Still I wanna know. I want to fly away from all my worries and just rest on one of the soft cloud."

My brother sat up.

"You fool you'll burn your skin if you try to touch the cloud. They are freaking hot up above. I doubt that you have 144 IQ."

I rolled my eyes and turned around looking at the other direction of the park we always hang out. A yellow - green leaf flew to me and sat on my bridge of nose. I took it in my hands and started to admire it's detail. It's veins, the beautiful blend of colour yellow and green with a hint of brown on the corners.

"What are you looking at?"

"This leaf. This reminds me of our Appa. His nature is a blend of different emotions just like this leaf with different colour. I wonder how really he is."

I sat up and blew away the leaf from my hand.

"I already told you he is okay just a little exhausted."

I looked at him already done. He doesn't know a bit about our father?

"He doesn't show his emotions you fool. I know he is not okay."

"Hmm just like you right?"

He said while standing up and dusting off his clothes. I looked at him up in confusion that where was he going.

"I gotta go. I have history classes. Call me when you need me okay. And here take it."

He hands me some money forcefully. I look at him pissed and returns him immediately. I don't like this behaviour he knows it well still doing this.

"I won't take a penny. Now go."

"You stubborn ass, take it or else don't talk to me. Get up let me drop you to your dorm."

"No I'm spending some time alone. I will go in some time."

He nods and puts the money beside me and ran away. Gosh I hate it here. I took the money in my hands. It's around $200 dollars.