𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

EVEN WORSE
_________________

Please vote and comment on my book💜________________________

________________________

Author's point of view

She was panicking. She was really bad. She thought it's going to be alright as Jungkook is going to be with him but it's exact opposite. She is feeling bad states on her for some reasons for being with Jungkook.

She doesn't exactly know what is the exact reason. There can be many possibilities but the thing was that she is getting looked at really bad. First she messed up her introduction in her classroom just because of those glares then she couldn't answer one question even after knowing the answer.

The day couldn't get any worse for her. It was recess and both were sitting silently. Jungkook was doing comparatively better but it's still the first day so he is still shy. He didn't want to leave Haneul alone so he sat with her.

"Let's eat the lunch before the recess gets over."

Jungkook says and Haneul nods while unpacks her lunch. As soon as her eyes falls on the food, her mood brightens, a smile spreads on her face. Food is her therapy and everyone knows that.

"Jungkook my day is going really bad but this food made everything better."

"I can see it. I feel like you have hard time interacting with people."

He was right. New people scares her. Once she starts talking with them it's okay for her but crowd and unknown people gives her anxiety. She can't help but to feel anxious right now too.

She is nice when people talk to her but her intimidating aura makes people repel from her. They think she is not nice or will do something to them if they talk to her which is understandable because she knows herself she sort of have resting bitch face.

They both eats their food as one girl come up to them.

"Jungkook you should eat with us that's how you'll get to know them."

She was their classmate who interacted with Jungkook. To his surprise she is following Bangtan Sonyeondan since their debut and knows Jungkook.

"Um I'm with my friend as you can see."

"She can join too."

Jungkook looks at Haneul asking her. She shakes her head and tells him to go ahead. He sighs and went away with the girl and join the group of students.