𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Exhausted
└━━━━━━┘

❝ Please vote andcomment on my book~~ ❞____________________

❝ Please vote and
comment on
my book~~ ❞
____________________

Haneul's point of view➩

"Guys warm up!!"

Our choreographer said while hyping us up by clapping his hands. We were getting ready and we started doing warm ups. I always practice with Hoseok Hyung and Jimin Hyung. They are really supporting and teach me various things.

As I was stretching my body parts, I saw Taehyung eyeing me. I looked at him with narrowed eyes but still he was eyeing me like there is no tomorrow. I mouthed him "what?" Then he looked other way and started talking to Jeongguk and Seokjin Hyung.

"Okay guys stop. So today I will see your dancing skills individually. So who would like to come up and show some of their skills?"

We nodded as Hoseok Hyung raised his hands.

"Way to go hyung. Woohoo."

I cheered him and he gave his sweetest smile ever. Other members also cheered him and he positioned himself in the middle of the room.

"Are you okay if I play any song?"

He nodded with confidence. I really love his confidence. We all clapped as the music started. He started to move his body with the rhythm of the song. Although he was doing free style but it was so mesmerising. I also want to dance like that.

He stopped as the music stopped. My mouth went like a black hole. How can someone be this smooth? We clapped as he sat beside me.

"Hyung. What was that?"

"What? Did I dance bad?"

He said while being a little sad. I immediately wrapped my one arm around his shoulder and said.

"YOU WERE AMAZING! PLEASE TEACH ME TO DANCE LIKE THAT."

He laughed and ruffled my hairs. I hissed in irritation as I don't like when someone ruffle my hairs.

"You already dance super good but if you want, I'm at your service."

I gave him 32 teeth smile that's when Jeongguk came on the middle of the room. My attention went to him. This is the first time he was being a little more confident.

"Any song?"

Mr. Son asked him as he agreed. He played a random beat song. He was started to move his body but he was getting nervous. I narrowed my eyes. This boy is so shy. The I started to cheer him to hype him up.

"Ay Jungkook yes way to go. You can do this. Yay!!"

He looked at me shocked and gave me his beautiful smile. I continued to cheer him up and he got confident. His body moved with song so well. Jeongguk is really good dancer, he just need some confidence. He stopped when the song stopped. Everyone clapped as he bowed. Mr. Son went to him and patted him.