𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Bangtan
Bomb
└━━━━━━┘

•~^please vote and comment on my book#£--------------------------------------

•~^please vote and
comment on my book#£
--------------------------------------

Author's point of view➩

"Suga hyung say something to our fans."

Jungkook was recording every members for their blog channel. He insisted Suga to say something to their fans.

"Jungkook-ah we didn't even debut yet. We don't have fans."

Then one of the staff member spoke.

"These clips are gonna release when you all get debut so everyone can record themselves."

"Can we record ourselves as well?"

Taehyung asked with the lightest voice ever. Haneul rolled her eyes as she was already pissed by the fact she is gonna revealed at the end. She thought they aren't gonna make blog of her and Taehyung but she got shock by the staff's words.

"Of course Pabo. Again, these clips will get released after your debut. Now say some sweet words."

Her face lit up by the staff's words and she immediately stood up from the chair where she was sitting and getting bored.

"Jungkook-ah shoot me first then."

Jungkook came with the camera and started to shoot her.

"So Sky what you do wanna say to our fans?"

She cleared her throat and started so speak.

"Um hi I'm SKY from Bangtan Sonyeondan. I'm Main Rapper-"

"Cut cut, Haneul you should be more natural not like a robot. Let's try again."

Haneul got real nervous. She didn't know it will be this difficult for her to say few lines Infront of camera. She started to play with her fingers and bit her upper lip. Hoseok noticed her uneasiness in her posture. He immediately went towards her and started talking in front of camera.

"Ay yo this is J-hope with SKY. SKY and I are really happy that people are loving us. We just wanna say thank you to you all."

He then look and her and winks. She realised that he is trying to boost her confidence. She also started to speak.

"Yeah and I hope you all accept us despite being a different group. We will try our best to make our fans happy. Thank you."

Jungkook closed the camera and shows them a thumbs up. He went to Namjoon for the video. Haneul looks at Hoseok with tenderness in her glare.