𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

DANCE TILL BLEED

Please comment and vote 💜_________________________________

_________________________________

There wasn't any interview who hasn't asked Haneul why she joined a boy band instead of a girl group, what was the purpose of joining a boy band? And she is tired of answering same thing to everyone everytime. At this point she thinks they really like to make her uncomfortable. Recently their another single released by the name of "We are bulletproof PT. 2" and people loved it.

To their surprise the response was really awesome. They didn't expected it but negative comments weren't stopping at all. Whether it's their visuals or their vocals. As usual the centre of hate was poor Haneul who barely breathed.

People who loves them gave them the title of "monster rookies" and no doubt they are. They are doing really good compared to a rookie group should do but they aren't getting any media coverage. The media coverage they get is filled with immense hatred.

They performed in some music shows and gave their 100% and more to prove themselves and to keep the title of monster rookies. But everything is going in vain. Their fans, apparently they are called as A.R.M.Y which stands for Adorable representative MC for Youth.

I know dramatic.

ARMY gets pissed by the fact that bangtan aren't getting any exposure in K-pop industry being this good. And members know that their fans are sad and unfortunately that makes them sad too.

Haneul was out from the dorm in one park where apparently no one comes. She always comes there when she needs some alone time for self reflection. But today she is here for something else.

She is here for dance practice.

She is at her lowest now. Not because she is getting hate. She has accepted the fact that she will get it and she HAVE to ignore it no matter what. But what makes her mad is that, whatever they do, media finds an excuse to throw shade at them.

Since their debut such articles never stopped.