𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

PART OF PRODUCTION
______________________________

PART OF PRODUCTION______________________________

Please vote and comment 💜

When a 15 years old girl becomes a part of production after she proved her potential in music making. Her immaculate talent in song writing and interest in composing made her the part of the producing team. Composing music is not really easy for her. Memorising bass, drums and melodies and how to make them and how to assemble them to make them sound audible enough was difficult for her.

But this didn't let her loose hope, as it was difficult, her urge to master that grew more and that amazed the team a lot. Seeing her dedication towards music always mesmerizes everyone.

"When will I be called Kim PD?"

She says while rocking her chair where she is sitting, her wolf cut messily spreading all over her forehead. Her hands were tapping on the mouse while looking the the computer screen trying to blend the tune while Yoongi sitting behind her guiding what to do.

"Kim Haneul you think you can start this and next day you'll be certified? That's not possible young lady. It's better to focus more rather than blabbing shit."

"Tsk"

She clicks her tongue and continues whatever she was doing. She puts the headphone near her ear and starts listening to the tune she made. She bobs her head on the beat as she found it quite amazing. Then she looks at Yoongi and hands him the headphones.

"Can you rate it from 10?"

He grabs the headphones and start listening the tune. It was hard for her to read his expression and it was too early to presume if he likes it or not. A minute later he removes the headphone and speaks.

"6/10. Pretty good actually but can do much better."

She nods at his words and note it down in her mind. What also amazes the members is that her personality development during all these months.

She was like that egoistic, not so talkative, kind of stressed but so full of herself type of girl when they first met her. It was impossible for them to tell her that she can't be good all the time. She wanted to be perfect, no in between. And she was also scared to be get judged.

These days since she started in helping the production, they can see a whole new face of her. She accepts critisism, she wants to get judged in order to improve more. She communicate more as well. Although she is still that "I won't show my emotions unless you are Seokjin hyung" one but as long as she get along with everyone, they are happy.

She packed her stuff in her bag pack and was about to get out of the studio room that's when Yoongi stopped her.

"Hani wait."

She stops on her tracks and looks at him. "Yes hyung?"

He looks at the door before speaking and sighs knowing he has to tell what he gotta tell.