𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

REBEL SKY

Please vote comment on my book 💜________________________________________

________________________________________

"I'm just worried Hani like it's not even me but seeing all those comments makes me throw up. How can people write such vile shit to a minor?"

Jiwoo who was sitting in front of Haneul in their former workplace having coffee. Haneul just looked down and sighed. She doesn't have answer for this question. She just knows that she is going to fight till end.

"Let them Jeon it's not like I care. I mean at one point they have to stop."

"I know you care. You are hurting yourself a lot Hani. I swear to god these people doesn't have any life outside internet."

Haneul can tell Jiwoo is Hella pissed. It was understandable. Jiwoo cared for Haneul like her little sister. If it was other way around, Haneul would be same even more pissed. But anger can't change the fact that she is getting shit tons of hate and they can't do anything about it.

"Jeon? Unnie? Calm down please I mean yeah it's hurting but we can't do anything about it. Let's not ruin your mood by some people who we don't even know."

She holds her hand and looks in her eyes pleading her to calm down. Jiwoo looks at the right of her side and sighs heavily. She looks back at her and nods slightly.

"Okay but you will call me whenever you need me. I don't care I am really worried for you."

"Don't worry Jeon I'm perfectly fine you didn't raise no weak bitch."

They both laugh simultaneously. That's when the owner of the book store, Jubyeom came towards them.

"Look how my ex employees are talking tsk tsk couldn't even ask if I wanna join y'all or not."

He made a pout obviously joking around. Haneul sulked her faced looking at him and Jiwoo slapped his arm while laughing. He sat beside Haneul while laughing as well.

"Don't do that whatever you did right now."

"Yes ma'am."

He said bowing his head a little towards Haneul showing he respects her words. They started to have fun while talking about different things. Jiwoo told how hard is it being a trainee and she has to train for at least 3-4 years before debuting in a group. She is not even finalized if she will debut or not and this makes her anxious. She doesn't wanna waste her time. She wants results of it.

"Don't worry Jeon I bet you are a wonderful performer. You will debut. You shouldn't worry I know you will."

Even though Haneul has never heard or saw Jiwoo performing, but her firm words were enough to make anyone believe in her. That's what they did to Jiwoo that moment. She smiled at her and held her hand.