𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
First day
Of
Practice
└━━━━━━┘

'•^Please voteAndComment onMy book࿐

'•^Please vote
And
Comment on
My book࿐

=============

Haneul's point of view➩

"Haneul I don't know why am I so nervous it's our official practice I don't know how am I gonna do it."

Jimin said to me getting nervous. I was combing my wet hairs as I washed them after 2 weeks. I know gross but this is how I am, Sikes. Then I looked at him with soften gaze and put my left hand on his shoulder.

"Hyung don't be nervous please. You know I think you will be the best."

His eyes enlighten.

"You think so?"

I nodded as an angelic grin spread on his face. Then he looked at ground and twirling his both index fingers into each other. I identified immediately that he wanted to say something but was hesitating. I turned around to him wholly and looked at him. His eyes met mine for a second as he lifted his head to look upto me but immediately looked back at the same place.

"Just tell me already bruh."

He looked at me with widen eyes more like shocked eyes. I know he is wondering how I know. You can say that it's my talent that I can identify person's intention by his or her body language. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"How you know that I wanted to say something to you?"

"Is that even important? Just spill it already."

He scratched his nape and finally spoke after an eternity.

"Y-your hand made food."

I narrowed my eyes as I was confused that what he want to say. Does he hate my cooking? Oh my god this will be so embarrassing that he is eating a bad food for so many days.

"Don't you like it? I'm so sorry I will im-"

"Ani ani! I was saying that I really like your hand made food. Like the first time you made I was about to cry as I missed my mother's food and your food tasted just like her."

My heart went in Awe like how much he like my food. I smiled at him and hugged him. He got shocked at first but hugged back wrapping his arms around me. I patted his back and said.