𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━┐
Believe
Yourself
└━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment 💜______________________________

______________________________

"What is this behaviour Kim Haneul will you tell me? It's not like I come to meet you every fucking day. Just say you are being an egoistic ass and go."

Hyun ho, Haneul's elder brother, scolded her while she was sitting kneeling in front of him while he was sitting on chair looking at her all angry. Members were standing at the corner of the room all quiet staring at them. More like enjoying the scene. It was so unlike of Haneul to sit quiet and listen to anyone. It explains she respects her brother so much.

"Tell me why did you react like this? I heard you don't behave well to your members specially Taehyung and Yoongi hyung."

"Yesss"

Taehyung whispered when he listened Hyun ho considering him. Seokjin hits the back of his head making him hiss and pout like a baby. Haneul doesn't know how to respond to this. She just lifted her head little looking at her brother who is piercing his gaze at her.

She has fucked up bad by making him mad.

"Oppa I was just sad. I needed time to calm myself. And about Taehyung and Yoongi hyung, I just mess around with them. No hard feelings I swear."

"See how perfectly she is lying."

Yoongi whispered to Namjoon looking at her both hands entwined with each other making him wheeze a little. Namjoon then interrupted bro-sis talk in between to confirm Something which he was wondering for so long.

"Hyun ho, I wanna ask something if that's okay?"

Hyun ho moved his head and nods in approval. Namjoon snaps and first looks at Haneul.

"Who is this Armida Kim?"

Haneul was was still kneeling, her eyes widen. She never liked her English name for some reasons. Reason? She also doesn't know. She just never liked it. She was so happy when she and her family moved to Korea that she won't use her name anymore now.

"Hyun ho— no Oppa n-"

"It's Haneul's English name."

Haneul immediately face palms realising tea has been spilled. She squeezed her face inward trying to calm the storm inside her. If it was normal regular day, she would've punched her brother, but he is already pissed she can't afford to make him more angry.

"Why is she reacting? It's not that bad you know."

Hoseok added looking at Haneul and flashing his brightest smile to her. Haneul looked at him and smiles eventually. Hobi hyung is so beautiful. She thinks while still looking at him.