𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Regret?
└━━━━━━┘

~'Please vote andcomment on my Book•°~┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

~'Please vote and
comment on my
Book•°~
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Haneul's point of view➩

"Please come back to our store."

I greeted the last customer of the day as I threw myself on the bean bag. I was so exhausted from all the practice and work. I have to do chores , do practice and work in book store. So it's pretty exhausting. I was laying on it with closed eyes as I felt someone tapping on my forehead. I opened my eyes and I saw Jeon with two cups in her hand.

She handed me one and I gladly accepted. It was coffee which she made and boy, it's so delicious. Jeon took an chair and sat Infront of me sipping the coffee.

"So how have you been these days? You seem pretty exhausted."

I gave her a weak smile as I nodded. She caressed my back as it was so relaxing. I took another sip of coffee as she spoke something which I didn't think of for so many days.

"How's you Appa Hani? Have you heard from him?"

I stopped at my place and looked at her. I almost forgot about him during these busy days. But since she reminded me of him, my heart started to ache terribly. The slap he pierced on my face was still stinging somehow, not physically but emotionally. I faked a smile to her.

"I don't know Jeon but he must be good as Oppa must be taking care of him."

I tried not to match my gaze from her because if I did, she will identify immediately what is going on in my mind.

"Look at me Hani."

But I didn't.

"I said look at me Kim Haneul."

She now said with more stern voice making me look at her. It was all over my face that I'm not good at all. She immediately pulled me in her embrace as she know I wanted to cry but I won't.

" Sometimes it's okay to cry in front of  others Hani. You should let yourself out."

Jeon please don't say those words. I might cry.

Tears were willing to get out from the prison called eyes of mine but the control on me was really good. I pulled back from the hug and smiled like there is no such deal.