𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Oppa?
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and CommentOn my book~~____________________________

On my book~~
____________________________

Haneul's point of view➩

"You really did said that?"

I asked Jeon if she really handled the situation which happened the other day. Actually I got fainted as the book shelf fell on me. Luckily I just got some scratches and nothing else.

She nodded assuring me but I was doubting her so much.

"Pabo yes I handled everything. One of your band mate asked me what happened I said she came here to meet me as I'm her friend and she was picking up one book and got disbalance. He didn't really used his mind and agreed on what I said."

I sighed in relief as I got spared AGAIN.  I was this close to get exposed that I'm doing part time job. I sat on couch drinking water that's when I heard Jubyeom coming towards us.

"Noona there are customers please guide them."

"Oh yeah sure."

She then went away to the customers. I peeked at Jubyeom who was looking at me. I got nervous by his stare but managed to look cool. But then he spoke.

"You didn't need to come at work today."

I looked at him in confusion. What he is talking about?

"Uh why? I need money and I don't afford to loose job."

"You are injured don't worry I won't cut your pay. You can rest."

What's up with this dude? Sometimes he creeps me out. I don't know why he is behaving like that.

"No thanks I'm okay bruh. I need to clean the tables."

"You are taking half day and that's final."

I looked at him in disbelief as I was getting really shock by his behaviour. I turned to him putting my hands on my waist and tilted my head. Is this dude alright? I think he wanna cut my pay. I knew it.

"Not in a chance. I know you wanna cut my pay."

"I'll pay double of this day if you have half day."

I could see money all around me. Is he telling truth? A smirk formed on my lips as I was willing to take half day for double pay.

"You are not kidding right?"

"No I'm not. I swear I'll pay double of this day just take half day."

I nodded and smiled. I playingly hit his arm and went away to clean tables. But a question pop up in my mind that why? Why is he willing to pay me double just for half day? Is Jeon right? Do he like me? No no it's just my thinking nothing else.