𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Quit Job?
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and comment ❤️

Author's point of view➩

It was really bright day of winters. The coldness in the weather was less than previous days as it was the month of April. Bighit staff and Bangtan Sonyeondan are working hard on their debut. Members got revealed in kpop except Taehyung and Haneul of course. The response from the public is mixed. Some are excited and some really don't care.

Everyone is busy preparing for the debut and here our Haneul was in book store doing her part time job. She was enjoying her job as she was earning money by it and also this was her time when she can breathe properly.

"Haneul you know you need to put these new books to the economics shelf?"

Jubyeom said while pointing towards the pile of books which came recently. Haneul who was taking the break looked at those books, nodded and stood up throwing disposal cup of coffee in the dustbin. She went towards the books and carry around 6 of them.

She was setting all the books in the shelf while humming something barely audible to anyone. Jubyeom was eyeing her and admiring her dedication of work. After knowing that she works as a trainee and soon to be idol, just increased the respect for her.

He was busy in admiring her movements that's when someone entered in the shop. Jubyeom immediately got out of his wonderland and got up to greet the customer.

"Welcome to Lee bookstore, how can I help you mister?"

Jubyeom greeted the customer properly while two men who recently came in the store was looking at Haneul. They were none other than Bang Si Hyuk and Pdogg.

Jubyeom looked at them suspiciously and stopped them when they tried to go towards Haneul. Haneul didn't notice anything till Jubyeom said.

"Why are you going there? I'm the owner ask me."

Haneul turned around to look what is happening at the counter and she saw Bang Si Hyuk and Pdogg with Jubyeom. Her eyes widen and she immediately went towards them.

"Hello Ahjusshi and Pdogg Nim. What bring you here?"

"Haneul you know them?"

Jubyeom asked her still not trusting both of them. She nods at his question.

"Yeah they are our producer of group and this Ahjusshi is also our CEO."

"Kim Haneul how many times I have to tell you call me Bang PDnim?"

Haneul rolled her eyes and shrugged. Jubyeom got relieved and he bowed to them properly. They greet him back looking at Haneul.

"Haneul we need to talk. Can we have a second?"