𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
2 cool 4 skool
└━━━━━━┘

∮∴✍Please vote and comment on my book*:──────────────

∮∴✍Please vote and
comment on my
book*:
──────────────

Haneul's point of view➩

"Y'all can stop your damn laugh you know that right?"

I said to Jeongguk , Jimin Hyung and Yoongi hyung who was laughing at my new look. I know I look a little weird now but good weird. But these bitches won't understand.

"Kim Haneul no snacks for one week. If you curse one more time I won't hesitate to make it two."

"Hyung but they are laughing at me. I don't look that bad."

I said while making a pout which is so not me I swear. But this hyung only melt when you act cute.

"Take away your little pretty face of yours. I won't cancel your punishment. And whoever make fun of Hani's hairstyle will have to face punishment. Her look is for our group so accept it."

I felt superior.

A rule for my look. What else you want? I look at all of them in proud while they all were sulking. Then Seokjin Hyung went to living room while I started setting up my hairs. We have to go bighit recording studio in some time. Today we will get our lines and parts. I'm so so excited.

I was waiting for this day for like forever. I really want to get debut as soon as possible. I was coming out of the room when I saw Jimin , Taehyung and Jeongguk fighting with each other. I quickly went towards them started stopping them.

"Hey hey you guys stop it. Are you guys crazy or what? You don't know that we have to go to studio."

Jimin and Taehyung was still fighting but then Jeongguk looked at me with strange gaze in his eyes. It was the first time I was seeing Jeongguk like this.

"You!! What do you think you are? Since the day you came in our lives everything is messed up big. You are the one who make people fight with each other. See my hyungs are fighting because of you."

I didn't know he felt that way.

After listening to him, they both stopped fighting. I was somewhat embarrass of myself that time. I didn't say a word and this is so opposite of me. My inner self didn't want to argue because I knew it was kind of true. If it weren't for me, these boys would've been great.

"Jeongguk-"

"No Seokjin Hyung stop. Just stop please stop defending her. Sometime I want her to leave this group so that we can live in peace. She thinks she is superior and make people fight with each other."