❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣

┌━━━━━━┐
HBD SKY
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote▫️comment▫️ on my book🏳️🥃_________________________________________

_________________________________________

Author's point of view➩

Today is birthday of none other than Kim Haneul, the only female member of the biggest K-pop group, BTS. It's her 23rd birthday and she expected her member will surprise her on 12 am like always. But it's been 7:00 am but no one really wished her till now.

ARMYs are wishing her since 12am but they are also wondering why boys didn't even leave a message for Haneul. Do they forgot about her birthday?

She was sitting in her balcony sipping macha tea wondering why no one wished her yet. She was checking her phone again and again but no message nothing. She wanted them to wish her personally but at that time, only a single message would be great.

At least ARMY remember. They were wishing her with loads of love. She was smiling while reading their tweets.

"I really love ARMY. At least they are wishing me not like those jerks who didn't even leave a message."

She said while sulking and looking at her apartment door. She looked at her baby pet Maya who was chilling like a boss on couch. She went to her and hugged her and started cuddling with her.

"Maya, no one remember mommy's birthday. You remember right?"

She said while squishing Maya in her arms. Maya sensed her grief and she started licking her hand to calm her down. It's her way to make Haneul happy. Haneul looked at Maya and she smiled at her.

They both were cuddling into each other arms that's when someone knock the door. Her eyes brighten and she immediately stood up. She thought her members finally remember her special day. She opened the door in excitement revealing Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok. She smiled at them and they all smiled back.

Jungkook pushed her aside gently and they all came into her apartment. She looked at them in disbelief.

"They still don't remember?" She thought.

"Guys what are you doing here? Are you here for..... Something?"

She asked them expecting that they will finally wish her. But she was wrong.

"Yah can't we come now? We came here to chill and pill. So bring us Coke and snacks fast fast."

Jungkook said to her while other two were nodding at Jungkook's words. She looked at them in what-the-fuck reaction but sigh in defeat. She then went to her kitchen and brought them coke and snacks for them.