𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Nightmares
└━━━━━━┘

♪♡·°﹢∮Please vote andcomment on mybook∆________________________

comment on my
book∆
________________________

Mono peeper/ ; One eye

Haneul's point of view➩

I opened my eyes as I saw I was in the dorm sleeping on my bed. Wait what? In the dorm? Last time I knew I was outside beside the garbage container. And I don't know when my eyes started to become heavy by excessive crying and I slept there. And now here I am in the dorm.

I stood up and went out of the room without making any noise so that everyone can sleep in peace. I went towards the kitchen and drank some water. While drinking I saw the time on watch. It's was 2 in the morning. Then I heard the sound of gate opening. It was Namjoon Hyung. I immediately put the glass in the sink and started to go to sleep.

"Wait Hani."

When he called me, I stood up at my place. I don't know why he called me. I turned around.

"Yes Hyung?"

"Why were you laying beside garbage container?"

My eyes widen.

How did he know? I gulped down my saliva down my throat before answering his question.

"Um- I don't know. I accidentally slept there."

"Is this because of what Jeongguk said to you? Please Haneul-ah don't mind him. He is innocent just like you. He just can't see them fight that's it. It's not your fault at all. I came to look after you as we didn't saw you at dorm and you were sleeping with a frown on your face."

I looked down on the ground. I made everyone made worry for me again. I don't want anyone's help but universe is trying to prove I don't know what.

"Sorry hyung."

"Don't apologize I can understand just don't do such thing again."

I nodded and went to the room to sleep. I layed down on the bed and faced the wall. Why is everything against me? I don't want anyone to hate me, I don't want anyone's help, I want people to like me. But everything is happening either way.

I remember that night, I cried myself to sleep.

♪♡·°﹢∮━━━━━━━━