𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━━━┐
Almost caught
└━━━━━━━━┘

Please vote and Comment on myBook ♡♡━━━━━━━━━

Please vote and
Comment on my
Book ♡♡
━━━━━━━━━

Haneul's point of view➩

Days were passing smoothly but pretty boring. My daily schedule got fixed. Wakeup→Go to practice→Go to store→return to dorm→fight with taehyung→cook food→sleep and repeat. Like there was nothing exciting anymore. I want to learn further, I want to go further than doing some steps of dance.

I was lacing my shoes as I was getting ready for the practice that's when I heard Namjoon Hyung calling everyone to living hall. At first I ignored, but then I thought it must be important so I stood up immediately and went to the living room.

"Oh Haneul come and sit beside Yoongi."

Namjoon Hyung gestured me and I obeyed him. I sat beside Yoongi hyung and gave him a smile. Then I saw on the other side. It was Taehyung who was rolling his eyes. I stick my tongue out to tease him but he ignored me.

"So all are here?"

"Yes!"

We said in unison.

He took out his mobile phone and started reading one message which we don't know who sent it.

"Good morning Rap monster, leader of Bangtan Sonyeondan. I, Bang si hyuk wants to announce that today your practice has been cancelled."

When we heard the word 'cancel', we got mad. We immediately started screaming in joy as we can have a day off and we can have our self time. But then he spoke.

"But."

We stopped.

We started sulking when he said 'but'. Then he continued.

"But you have to come to Bighit building as we will decide your costume and makeup today."

My eyes got lighten up when I heard we will do something unique. A wave of excitement ran across the dorm when we heard that we will do makeup and choose our costume. Even though we don't even know what will be our song but still I'm excited.

━━━━━¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦━━━━━

We are at Bighit building and we were sitting in order of age except Namjoon Hyung was at first as he is the leader of our group. I am seeing a photoshoot setup as well.