𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!

~Dissing someone through my rap
is like a satisfaction to me.
It's not like I'm a bad person
It's just that it heals my inner pain~•

It's not like I'm a bad personIt's just that it heals my inner pain~•

PLEASE VOTE ON MY BOOK AND COMMENT💕👑

彡★*•.¸♡♡¸.•*彡★

Author's point of view (year 2015)↠

"Hyung look! Look! Look!."

Taehyung rushed towards Namjoon and Hoseok who was sitting at their room. Their attention was distracted to Taehyung who was screaming.

"What happened Tae? Why are you screaming?"

Taehyung started to speak.

"First call everyone including Hani. We all need to see this."

They both were confused and was looking at each other. Hoseok scratched his neck. And told Taehyung to call everyone.

Taehyung called everyone. Now everyone is gathered together including Haneul. Now everyone is sitting on the bed in a circle. Taehyung looked at Haneul and gave him a cheeky smile and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wanna die?"

Haneul said while getting irritated by Taehyung's expression.

"I am going to show something which got viral. And I'm speechless after watching this."

Everyone was in confusion. Then Yoongi spoke.

"Yah! Show us otherwise I'm going."

"Aish okay okay."

Then he placed the laptop in this position in that everyone can see what is playing.

↫✧⁑⁎⁑✧↬

IN VIDEO

"So I'm calling Ally Thomas and Armida Kim for the battle of DISS."

Everyone started clapping and chanting well Armida is Haneul. Haneul's English name is Armida. Haneul and Ally came on stage and stood there facing each other. Haneul forward her hand to Ally to say best of luck but Ally just ignored it. Haneul is so damn pissed by her nature. Haneul was 11 years old at that time and Ally was 15 years old.