𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

HER DREAMS WERE AHEAD
___________________________________

Please vote and comment 💜__________________________________

__________________________________

When you were young like 6-7 years old, what was your dream to be? Like your first dream, that first thing that you decided that you wanna be this.

Kids with different ages and mindset have so much going in their mind. Some wants to be doctor, some wants be a pilot. Many of young kids wants to go space and explore moon. As you grow, when kids become teenagers, their dreams eventually changes.

When Haneul's father asked 5 years old Haneul what she wants to achieve when she grow older, the first thing that came on her sweet plum lips was "I want to sing like eomma used to".

Yes, Haneul's mother, Hwang Kyungeun used to sing, not on a big level but in some restaurants and events. She was a beautiful, graceful women with the melodious voice. Gongsam met her in some of his friend's marriage where she was appointed as a main vocalist and immediately fell for her voice then for her as well.

He used to show his kids their mother's videos of her singing songs so beautifully. Haneul loved to listen to her. That's the only memory that Haneul has of her.

When little Haneul saw her mother singing, her doe like eyes sparkled with compassion and astonishment. She just not saw her mom singing but she also saw a dream building in her. It's hard to believe actually but Haneul has planned and decided what she wanted to become. She wanted to associate herself with music.

But as she grew her excitement somehow faded as she got the new dream given by her father allegedly, that was to become a prosecutor. She nearly saw her dream slip away from her hands. She was just 9 when Gongsam said to become prosecutor.

Her response was more shocking. She just smiled and said "Of course, anything for you Appa". But she came through her first heartbreak. It was like she was going away from her first love. She could have stood up for herself but she was just a kid, and she learned how to speak back to her father.

She accepted her fate until she encountered her love of life in the form of rapping. Surprisingly, she was enjoying it more than anything. She is straight A student but studying bored her. Whatever she went through anywhere by anyone she wrote those frustration as poem and that's how her journey as a rapper begin.

All the nostalgia hit as Haneul was sitting on the roadside with Jungkook while drinking coke. She missed her mother, very much. She barely has any memories of her as a mother. All she know that she was a tremendous singer who inspired her to choose this path. She knows if she was here, she would've supported her like her life depends on it and might have convinced her father in it too.

Jungkook looked at her as she took another sip of coke and then he looked besides her, Jimin and Taehyung coming with some poly bags, might be food. Maknaes sneaked out the dorm as all of them were bored. And guess whose idea it was? Of course Kim Haneul. She said no one will know about it and others obeyed it like sheeps.