𝚇𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

FIRST ATTEMPT

Please vote and comment 💜__________________________________

__________________________________

"I'll sleep in a while Taehyung I swear to god I'll sit on your ribs if you sleep on my bed I'll be there in an hour."

She took her journal and pen and warned Taehyung before going out of their room. It was a long day and they were all tired. Haneul too but she didn't feel to rest or sleep this soon.

"Aren't you tired Hani? We have schedule tomorrow as well."

Namjoon said while laying down on bed. Seokjin nods while agreeing to him.

"Yeah you should sleep Hani."

"Hyung I'll sleep I promise just feel to take some air."

He hums as she left the room and rushes to the terrace. The weather was divine, just as she wanted it to be. Dark night with twinkling stars all over her head. She smiles looking at the night sky and sit at the usual place she always sit.

Cool breeze were making her bangs move away from her forehead. As she sat, she opened her a brand new journal which was gifted by her brother. She tried writing something but then Namjoon interrupted that time and she wasn't even able to think what to write. This was always her dream to write songs.

Although she was tired, she was in mood to write something. Doesn't matter if it's good or not. She opened the pen and started to think what to write. Now she was at the same position when she was at first time.

She doesn't know what to write.

She bit her lower lip getting anxious. She was tapping on the clear page. That's when she heard door opening. She turned immediately to look and it was Yoongi wrapping his both arms around himself.

"It's freaking July and why it's so cold in night?"

She chuckles at his words and shifts a little making space for him. He comes and sits beside her looking forward towards the Cresent moon. Suddenly she looks towards Haneul and then at her journal. She tries to hide it but fails obviously, she was a little late at it.

"Trying to write something?"

She coughs before answering.

"Um yeah nothing special."

"I kinda figured out when I saw you going up with this notebook."

She suppresses her lower lip Completely under her upper lip weirdly looking at her journal. "I don't really know what to write."

Then he again looks at her nodding.

"I can understand. Don't rush take your time and think. If you can't really think what to write just write about your life and struggles or the one who you admires."