𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗

PLEASE AND COMMENT ON MY BOOK ✦⋆⁎✧✺✷____💕✨

Maya Snowball

The bonding between Maya and Haneul is beyond universe

The bonding between Maya and Haneul is beyond universe. Haneul treats Maya as her own kid. Maya also really loves Haneul.

Maya snowball, also known as Maya is a Samoyed breed female dog owned by Kim Haneul. She is going to be 4 years old in September 2020. J-hope and Jin gifted Maya on Haneul's 19th birthday. She showed interest in adopting a dog at one Vlive before her birthday. So they decided to gift a dog to Haneul. That was the first time when Members and the whole world saw her crying but that was tears of happiness. Maya was just 3 weeks old at that time.

Haneul trained Maya on her own. Maya is so intelligent yet calm dog. She listens to her owner. Haneul named her Maya snowball because Maya name is so feminine to listen and she is so white and looks like a snowball when she met her.

Maya is so popular among A.R.M.Ys and non- A.R.M.Ys as well. Haneul often post pictures of Maya on twitter and A.R.M.Ys show tremendous amount of love to her.

Maya is being so loved by other members as well. They all love her equally. In her busy schedule, Haneul find time for Maya and take care for her.

"Maya is my love of life. She is my baby. I love her so much. Even though she is an animal but she means so much to me. She always lick my hands to cheer me up whenever I'm sad."

°°°°°°

°°°°°°

Yeontan

[A/n:- sorry if this looks fake but I tried my best to edit it😓 and I can't find any girl with black and tan Pomeranian puppy]

Haneul had gone crazy when she get to know that Taehyung is going to Adopt a puppy. The bonding between Haneul and Yeontan is also so good that Maya sometimes get sad that how her mommy is loving him.

Yeontan was adopted after 1 year when Maya adopted. Taehyung really takes cares of him but on the other hand Haneul really loves him too. Although all members loves him but Haneul is something else cuz she loves dogs more than anything.

People says that Haneul trained Yeontan too. And Taehyung confirmed it in some Vlive too. Yeontan is a small Pomeranian puppy that anyone can lift him like a cotton.

"Tannie is my second baby. He is a naughty boy but he is just so cute that his naughtiness looks so cute. Whenever I play with him, Maya is like I hate u mommy *laugh*"

 Whenever I play with him, Maya is like I hate u mommy *laugh*"

°°°°°

Maya and Yeontan

They are pretty good friend and plays together when they are at set. But sometimes you can see them fighting cuz Maya is a calm dog which dont have aggressive nature but on the other hand, Yeontan is a naughty dog which teases maya so much which results in biting each other. Haneul makes their vids together and post it on Twitter and Army went crazy by the cuteness overloaded. They even make ship of them 'TanYa'. One time when Haneul stop posting their vids, Armys trended a hashtag named #WeWantTanYa. People love them so much.

✪⋆✿✧✭⁎✦🎀🎵🎶___

"Maya and Tannie"

"Are not just dogs"

"They are"

Our Family Members💜

________

A/n:-
Maya is a real dog. She is not  fictional. I find her on YouTube as "Mayapolarbear" she is a adorable dog. The credits goes to her. I will use her pics again or sometimes other dogs too.

Hope u enjoyed it chapter. Please vote and comment folks💗