𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Silent day
└━━━━━━┘

Please vote and Comment 💫

Author's point of view➩

There was a pin drop silence on the dinning table while having dinner. It was really unlike of them as they used to talk and laugh while having dinner. The awkwardness in the environment was as obvious as Haneul's love for Seokjin. No one dared to utter a word because when Haneul came back to dorm from Company, she started to scream in bathroom not realising that other members were hearing her.

They don't know what happened between her and Yoongi and didn't even dare to ask them unless they tell by themselves. Only the noise of chopsticks, spoons and breathing was there. Suddenly Taehyung sneezed really loud making everyone shiver out of a sudden.

Hoseok mouthed "what are you doing?" to him and he mouthed back "sorry" to him. Then Seokjin cleared his throat before talking.

"Hani want some more rice? Yoongi you?"

They both looked at him at the same time and shook their heads. Haneul completed her food and went to kitchen to put dishes in the sink. Yoongi did same and went to sleep early.

"Yoongi hyung isn't it a bit early to sleep?"

"Yeah but I'm sleepy. Good night."

Jeongguk asked him but he replied without even looking at him. Why were they acting like this? All were wondering the same question. Then Haneul suddenly scream.

"Yah you son of a bitch where the hell are you going?"

Yoongi was about to enter the room but he immediately stopped and looked at her in shock. Everyone looked at her in shock like why did she say that? Jin wanted to scold her but this was not the right time.

"Are you talking to me?"

Yoongi asked her pointing himself giving her another chance to refuse it.

"Then who else you piece of shit?"

He went to her in fast pace. He was already a little piss and her words made her angry a lot.

"Say that again on my face you bitch."

"Didn't you hear what I said? You piece of shi-"

Then a loud thud travelled in the living room. Yoongi just threw water bottle in his hand on the floor making everyone flinch, including Haneul. Then again he looked at her.

"Say that again I dare you."

Seokjin ran to them and holder Yoongi by his shoulder to calm him down.