𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

┌━━━━━━┐
Girl to Boy
Change
└━━━━━━┘

°﹢✑𓂃⁎⋆Please voteand commenton my book~•━━━━━━━━━

°﹢✑𓂃⁎⋆Please vote
and comment
on my book~•
━━━━━━━━━

Author's point of view➩

Haneul and Taehyung enter inside bighit building together as they were asked to come to there. They were pretty much excited about their look as they were the only one whom look haven't decided yet. They entered at the room where they had their photoshoot and makeup the other day.

They saw everyone waiting for them. Their attention drawn to both of them.

"Hello PD nim hello everyone."

They greeted everyone and sit at one corner. Bang PD went to them and spoke.

"You both are here. Good, we decided a very appropriate look for both of you so come one by one. First you go Taehyung."

Taehyung nodded and went towards hairstylists and makeup artists. Haneul started observing them. She was curious about what look Taehyung will get.

"Let's do what we decided. Cut his hairs from both sides and let it be longer from middle section. Then dye them blonde only mid okay."

Haneul's and Taehyung's eyes widen at the fact that he is getting his hair dye. Taehyung looked at hairstylists in shook.

"Um is it necessary to dye them? I mean other member didn't got their dye as well."

"Taehyung we decided that this will be your look and don't worry you'll look great."

He thought for a second and then nodded. Then stylists start to do their job. Haneul started wheezing by the look on Taehyung's face. He was petrified by the fact that if he look miserable in blonde.

After hour and half,

"It's done. PDnim what you say?"

Bang Pd went to him and look at him. She started observing his face he nodded.

"He looks awesome. See Taehyung you look really good now."

Haneul's point of view➩

Taehyung looked at himself. At first he sulk at him but manage to give Bang PD smile. Then he came back to his seat.

"Now Haneul you come."

Suddenly I want water because I'm nervous as heck. I don't know what they are gonna do but I slowly stood up. I looked at Taehyung who was smirking at me mischievously.

"Little Haneul-ah is scared I see."

I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Your ass must be so jealous of your mouth right? Because it's doing his work."