𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Please vote and comment 💜✌️____________________________________

____________________________________

It's been days since Haneul and Jungkook started their schooling and things are going pretty well for Jungkook but not so much for Haneul. She is having hard time getting along with her classmates because they think she is a bitch.

It was not new for her because people always tend to think of her as one because of her not so chatty personality.

Today was a day off from their group activities as well as their school so everyone were at dorm doing their own business. Meanwhile Maknaes were struggling with the homework they got from school.

"It's not that hard oh my gosh Jungkook. r=√byx+bxy literally you just gotta find byx and bxy what's not clicking?"

Haneul tired from teaching Jungkook a mathematical formula for last hour is about to give up. Jungkook on the other hand didn't budge at all.

"Not even a single click in my mind god damnit what's the point of it anyways in our real lives because I see no point."

15 years old Jungkook started whining like a 5 years old amd Haneul can't help but sigh. She understands that it's not his fault that he is unable to understand the concept and not everyone can do that. She started solving the question that's when Jimin entered.

"What are you guys doing?"

He asked as both of them turned to him.

"Jimin hyung can you do maths?"

"Yeah but Namjoon hyung is better. Why? Do tiu guys are having any problem?"

He sits beside Jungkook and starts to look in the notebook.

"He can't understand this. I feel I am not really able to explain him so that's why."

He makes the "O" sound getting Haneul's point. He was looking at the notebook and suddenly he closes it agressively.

"You guys it's your day off. Take a chill pill and have some fun or sleep."

Haneul looks at him and says,"just say you don't understand hyung."

"I just don't want to loose my braincells. I passed your grade and I don't wanna look back." He sticks out the tongue and leaves the room immediately.

She sighs and shakes her head knowing there's no point to argue Jimin because he is gonna win anyhow with useless points. She continues to do mathematics but suddenly Jungkook holds her hand.

"Hani let's stop please I can't do this."

Almost in a pleading voice he says that to Haneul. And honestly she was bored to so she almost took a second to close the book and notebook and passed a soft smile to Jungkook.