𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11

ʚ༄Min Yoonji༄ɞ

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON MY BOOK☆《◇》☆___

Author's point of view➱

BTS have a shoot of new Run Episode. It's BTS run episode 11. They don't know about what is going to be today's theme. They entered in a classroom one by one.

"Woah it's a classroom."

"It's not a school."

"Woah woah."

BTS were really amazed by seeing a classroom and started playing and singing around.

"Na na na na na na na na na na."

"Can't you guys stop? It's annoying."

Haneul said to all boys who were goofing around like a kid. They stopped when Haneul told them to stop. They really obey her.

"Guys you have to close the door. Haneul can you close it?"

Hoseok asked Haneul if she can close the door she gladly closed the door of classroom and they all stood in queue.

"Welcome to the bangtan high school."

Taehyung said while others were still looking around Haneul is also liking in the classroom.

"Why are we here?" Yoongi asked.

"To study duh!"

Haneul said sarcastically making everyone laugh. Then Jungkook spoke.

"I know why we are here."

"Really? Why?" Haneul asked Jungkook.

"I don't think it's related to school. I guess it's related to academy or something."

Hoseok explained while everyone agreed to him. That's when Haneul and Jungkook said at the same time.

"I think it's for quiz."

Then they look at each other and high five. The ln Jungkook spat.

"I think my iq is equal to Haneul now hehe."

"Not in the dreams coconut head."

Haneul said while making fun of him making Jimin laugh out loud.