Mommy's little helper pt.2

A few days later I was at home playing on my phone in the basement when I heard someone coming down the stairs, I turned my head to see Ally and Ozzy. I smiled when he saw me and ran down as quick as he could before jumping into my arms.
"Y/n!" He yelled while he fell into my arms. I squeezed him tight before kissing his head.
"Hey little dude! How was school today?"
"It's was super fun! We got to learn about the reproductive system." He said excitedly.
"Well, I'm glad you are excited about learning important subjects." I smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"Ozzy, sweetheart, how about you go upstairs and have momma help you with your homework so the adults can talk?" Ally said while patting Oz's head.
"But y/n always helps me with my homework." He protests. Ally gave him a look making him sigh and slump his shoulders before walking up the stairs to the main part of the house.

"He's a good kid." I say looking at Ally.
"He had some raising, and it shows. He gonna be a really good man some day."
"Yeah, he is." She said with a smile on her face.
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"
She came and sat down on the couch with me, she put her hand on my thigh and looked up at me.
"Y/n, we've become pretty good friends, right?"
"Well, of course Ally. You know I would do anything for you." I say, putting my hand on top of hers.
"Do you mean that?" She asked.
"Yes... why wouldn't I?"
"No reason. I need you to help me with something..."

Time Skip

"Ally, I'm nervous. What if this goes wrong?" I say, pacing the room.
"Y/n you need to calm down, sweetheart. Everything is going to go just as planned as long as you follow my instructions, ok?" She says trying to calm me. I nodded my head but Ally could tell I was still having second thought.
"Look at me, baby?" She held my head in her hands. When our eyes met I felt that fear and nervousness melt away.
"If you can help me with this, mommy will give you a big surprise, ok princess?"

My mouth watered when she called herself mommy, my heart was pounding and I was bitting my lip so hard I thought it would bleed. A smirk was plastered on Ally's face and I could see the lust in her chocolate brown eyes.
"You like that, don't you princess?" I nodded slowly. She traced the tip of her thumb over the edge of my bottom lip and pulled it from between my teeth. I could feel the pool forming in my panties but before much more could happen we heard the front door open and slam shut. We jumped before Ally quickly guided me to my hiding spot in the pantry and got in position.

I heard every word they said. Ivy saying how she was sorry, Ally finding that to be funny as hell, because let's be honest, she wasn't sorry. The pantry was dark and the only light source was the small crack Ally had left in the door. I took a peak outside to see what was going on. The conversation kept going. "You'll never do anything to me." Ivy stood up and started to violently shake. "I already have." Ally simply said. Ivy feel to the floor and blood started to erupt from her mouth while she spasmed out of control.
"All I want in life is to have Ozzy all to myself, to watch you die, and to call Y/n mine. Half way home." My eyes widened. Did she really mean that?

Ivy had finally stopped moving and stopped screaming. Ally kneeled down and put her fingers against ivy's neck to check her pulse. Once she was sure she was dead she waved for me to come out of the closet.

"Grab her arms, I can get her legs." I did as I was told and we carried Ivy outside to her own car. Ally quickly opened the back and we tossed her in the truck like she was a garbage bag. Ally shut the truck and took my hand guiding us back inside. She locked the door and walked into the kitchen to clean up all of the blood.
"Ally? Did you really mean that?"
"Mean what, darling?"
"What you said... about wanting me to be ours?" A soft smile cross Ally's face. She put the red stained cloth in the sink and quickly washed her hands. Ally made her way over to me and cupped my face.
"Of course I did, babygirl. I want you, me, and Oz to be a family, forget everything that's happened in the past month and... and we could all run away once this is over and down with. I promise you, baby, I'm gonna get us out of this mess, ok?" I nodded and smiled. My eyes fell onto Ally's lips and I imagined how soft they would feel on mine.
"See something you like, princess?" I didn't respond verbally. I just kissed her. I didn't even need to think about it, it just... happened. Ally froze for a second but then melted into my lips. She wrapped her arms around my waist and her hands rest on my lower back. I had never kissed anyone like this before. It was rough yet full of a type of love, our moans filled each other's mouths, I sucked on Ally's tongue which had dominated my mouth, Ally's hands had landed on my ass and she squeezed it at any moment she could.

We pulled away from each other after a while to catch a much needed breath. I giggled like I had just kissed the most popular girl in high school. Ally smiled at me and kissed my head.
"I haven't been kissed like that since... well since my wedding night!" She chuckled.

An idea popped into my head, a dirty one. I smirked and pulled Ally by her hand to the stairs.
"Where are we going?"
"Your room."