𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐸𝑔𝑔𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐄𝗺𝗼𝐣𝐢🍆

The eggplant emoji

The eggplant emoji. That's how this whole thing happened. It happened because of the eggplant emoji.

I was laying in bed while watching romantic movies and crying my eyes out. My amazing girlfriend, Sarah had been stuck in LA because of the goddamn corona virus. And she was supposed to come to (your town) before they closed the borders in California so that she could be quarantined with you. Fuck you corona!!!

Out of the blue, my phone buzzed, indicating that I had a text. Once I looked at my phone I turned my frown upside down. Sarah sent me a photo of her giving off the cutest pouty face. I giggled to myself a texted her back.

Y/n: What's wrong babe 🥺💖

Sar 💖👉👈: I miss babygirl 🥺

I knew what Sarah wanted when she called me baby girl.

Y/n: I miss you too baby 🥺💖

Sar💖👉👈: 🍆

Y/n: What the hell is that for

I knew what it meant. I just wanted to play hard to get.

Sar💖👉👈: Watch your mouth babygirl. And also you know what it means. I want to ______ (fill in the blank)

I giggled to myself as my cheeks flushed pink.

Y/n: Let me guess. You want to fuck me?

Sar💖👉👈: BINGO!!! See, your smart enough to know what 🍆 means, baby.

I could tell Sarah was smirking behind she screen. She always the very cheeky, confident type when it came to flirting. I started to feel a pool of wetness between my legs and a throbbing in my clit that was driving me crazy.

Y/n: Why do you drive me crazy when I can't have you here to take care of me? 🥺❤️

Sar💖👉👈: On the contrary, babygirl.

That confused me. What does she mean?
That's when I heard a knock at my front door. I throw the covers back and stepped out of bed. I lazily walked down the stairs, just wanting to stay in bed. When I got to the door I realized I was only wearing a baby doll nighty. Ya know what? Who gives a fuck.

I opened the door and burst into tears.

Sarah.

Sarah was standing right outside of my house.
"Hey baby." She said with a smile. I jumped into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist.
"What the fuck are you doing here? I thought LA was on lock down." I wondered as I pulled away from our hug.
"It is but I was with my mom in New York, so I decided to come down and surprise you, babygirl." I smiled like crazy. I couldn't help but grab her face and pull her in for a kiss. Sarah closed the door with her foot and set me back down on the floor.

"Now, according to your text, you want me to take care of you babygirl." I bit my lip trying to compose myself.
"Yes, mommy." I replied. Sarah took my hand a pulled me up the stairs.
"Where are we going?"
"To your room baby. I'm not gonna make love to my babygirl on the couch."

𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽: 515