Day 14: 69

Billie Dean X reader💛

Billie and I had just gotten home from a wonderful party that Billie had been invited to, I just so happen to be her plus one. We drank (a lot) and made out (a lot) Billie also offered to take me home. Little did I know what she wanted.

As soon as my bare feet hit the wood floors of the main entrance in her house, I was slammed against the wall, making a thud sound in the process. Billie's lips attacked my lips and neck within seconds.

"Princess, lets take this to my room." Billie said, sucking my neck. I nodded and she picked me up, wrapping my legs around her waist.
She continued to kiss and suck on my neck on the way to her room, leaving a big purple hickey on my neck.

Billie carefully laid me down on her bed and kissed my lips until we were both out of breath. Her lips were soft and silky. Like silk but silk that could fuck someone so hard they'd be begging for more.

"I have an offer that I don't think you will be able to refuse." She said tearing my dress off of my body.
"What would that offer be?"
"It's called 69. It's a sex position that is one of my favorites. I was think a good little girl like you would love to pleasure me and have me pleasure you at the same time. So, what do you say sweet girl?"
I was hesitant at first because I really didn't know what "69" was but I said yes. Because let's be honest, I was too horny to say no.

Billie took her dress off and positioned her pussy right over my mouth. I saw it glisten and her juices drip down her thighs.
"On the count of three, I want you to dig in babygirl." She said. I felt her hot breath on my center, making me wetter then I was to begin with.
"1.." my heart started to beat out of my chest.
"2..." what if I couldn't pleasure her the way she liked? Oh god, there was no time to think.
"3." My tongue hit her wet slit and moved with the shape. Her moans vibrated my pussy making me moan into hers. I never knew sex could feel like this. I arched my back high enough to feel her stomach on mine.

My thighs tightened around her head as I felt a tightness in my stomach and chest. I was gonna cum at any moment. I kept sucking and licking her clit and entrance. I stuck my tongue inside of her at the same time, she did to me.
That was the last straw for the both of us.
We both came in each other's mouths, moaning at the feeling and the taste of the other.

Billie came to face me, kissing my lips, letting me taste myself on her luscious tongue and soft lips.
"Was that as fun for me as it was for you?" She asked with hopeful eyes.
"You know it." I laid my head on Billie's chest, kissing her collarbones and the valley of her breast, as well as her neck and jawline.

"Goodnight sweet girl." She kisses my head and closed her eyes.
"Will you wake me up with kisses?" I asked
"Of course. Now it's sleepy time for this babygirl."
I closed my eyes and nuzzled into her chest.
I whispered in her ear.
"Best. Night. Ever."