Day 8: skype sex

Billie Dean X reader💗

Billie and I had been together for three years now, and boy were they the best three years of my life.
I had gotten used to the fact that Billie had to fly all over the world to find ghosts and sprits, but I always missed her. Her touch.

I had just gotten out of the shower when Billie called me over Skype on my laptop. When I opened my laptop my eyes met the face of the gorgeous medium.
"Hi baby girl." She said waving her hand.
"Hi Bill. I miss you so much baby."
"I know but I'm coming home tomorrow, so I think you can wait twelve hours. What have you been doing?"
"Oh nothing. Just thinking of you, you, you, and also you. You know I don't like those haunted houses and thing. Do you remember what happened at the Cortez?" I say giving her a worried face
"I know sweetheart, but it's my job. I do this so we can pay the bills for our house. What is that your wearing? Doesn't look like much." She says with a cute little smirk.
"Well, Ms. Howard, if you must know, I just got out of the shower. I really wish you were there with me. When was the last time we have taken a shower, alone?" I ask with a giggle.
"I don't think we have since our first time together. That was a magical night. You were amazing that night. Do you remember what you did to me?"
"Yeah. I ate you out." I whisper leaning over letting Billie see my cleavage.

All of a sudden, she started to moan my name.
"Is my baby touching herself? Touching herself at the thought of me? God, I wish you were here." I say there head falls back.
"Touch yourself too, y/n. I want to feel this with you, OHH!"
I took my towel off and slowly moved my hand to my center, circling my clit with my fingers in tight circles.
"Oh, fuck, Billie." My moans were quite but loud enough for her to hear them. I slid my fingers inside my opening, moving them so quickly.
"OH BILLIE, IM SO CLOSE!" I screamed as I felt myself right on the edge.
"I aM ToO bAbY!" She moaned.

We both screamed each other's names when we came at the same time, waiting for our height to relax.

"When you get home tomorrow, as soon as that front door opens, I gonna fuck you so hard baby."

"I can't wait."

I'm sorry these are so short I just have no ideas right now. Sorry 🥺