Day 9: Against the wall

Xandra X reader 💛
I would just like to say I haven't seen the movie, nor have I read the goldfinch- yet, so if I get something wrong please don't hate me.

I was sat by on the edge of the pool; my feet swaying in the water, as my girlfriend Xandra was sunbathing behind me.
"Xanny, you do know sunbathing isn't the best thing for your skin, right?"
"Oh, c'mon baby. Your the palest person I know. It wouldn't hurt to get a tan ever once in a while. All of my friends have tans." She says taking off her sunglasses for just a moment to look at me.
"Well, my friends didn't grow up with the California life style. And besides, your gorgeous without the tan. Here. When did you and I meet?" I ask
"When you were 25, and I was 29." She replied
"Ok, and when did you start sunbathing?"
"When I was 30 I believe." She says giving me a strange look.
"And how old are you now?"
"35."
"Xanny, you have been sunbathing for the past 5 years, that can't be good for you." I walk over to her lawn chair that she had been sitting in for the past 30 minutes, and sat in her lap, wrapping my arms around her neck.
"I'm telling you this baby, because I don't want anything bad happening to you. I love you, that's why I worry about you." I give her my worried look that I have been giving her since she started this whole new look. She had always worn the flirty and sexy clothing, but her hair was shorter, she didn't wear so much makeup, and the tan was nonexistent when we first started dating. I missed the old Xandra. The one who didn't care about her looks, all she wanted was to feel confident and she was. But I love the new Xandra non the less.

"I know you worry y/n, but please, if I get skin cancer, which I'm not going to, please tell me you won't spend the rest of your life thinking it was your fault, ok?" She looked me in the eye with true concern. I nodded I leaned in for a big kiss.
"C'mon. Let's go for a swim." She says slightly sliding me off of her lap and walking to the pool side. She slowly stepped in to the pool, trying not to get her freshly bleached hair wet. When Xandra was still at the shallow end of the pool, I ran and canon balled in to the deep end. Xandra was close enough for the huge splash to get her all wet.
"Oh, you little bitch! Oh my fucking god, I'm gonna get you!" She screams as I come up for air. She splashed me with a big wave of nasty pool water. As we splash each other back and forth, I get closer and closer to her, eventually being so close she couldn't splash me any longer. She held me in her arms and swam us to the the shallow side, pushing me gently against the wall of the pool.
"Your cute." She says leaning in to kiss me passionately.
"Your sexy." I whispered as our foreheads laid on each other's. Xandra started to kiss my neck and collarbones making my moan out in pleaser at the sensual feeling.
"Mmm, Xanny. Oh fuck." My moans get louder when she started to slowly circle my clit when her hand slipped passed the waistband of my bathing suit bottoms.

"Remember when I fucked you in this pool last time. You were such a good girl for mommy. Can you be a good girl for mommy agin?" She whispered, sucking, licking, and biting the shell of my ear.
"Ahhh, yes mommy." I say, fully submitting to her.
She slides two of her slim fingers inside of me, I moan in pleasure as the tips of her acrylic nails hit my G-spot.
"H-harder mommy." She adds a third finger, moving them faster than before. My moans became whimpers when Xandra took of my bathing suit top and sucked my nipples.

"Mmmm. You like that baby?"she asks as I start to buck my hip, trying to find more contact, begging to cum.
"OH, YES MOMMY!" I scream when I felt my pre-cum drip to her fingers. When all the cum came out of me, she started to go harder as my high cane back and my clit became more sensitive.

Only minutes later I had cum for the second time.
"Did mommy make you feel good, baby?" Xandra asked
"Yes, you made me feel so good. I love you Xandra, with all of my heart."
"Let's take this to our bedroom." Xandra said placing me on the edge of the pool.