𝓐 𝓡𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓹𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓹𝓽.4

I was kind of excited to see what Ratched would do to me. I laid on my bed facing away from the door while I awaited Mildred's arrival, that is until a heard the jiggle of my door nob. I bit my lips as I heard the door open and shut, knowing what was to come.
"Strip for me." Mildred whispered in my ear before pulling my hair down from the bun it was in, letting my long hair full over my shoulders.

I started by taking off my sweater, once it was on the floor Mildred started to kiss my shoulder blades.
"Mmm... no bra? What a naughty girl." She whispered in my ear with that sexy, raspy tone of voice that made my panties soaked it seconds.
She put her arms around my torso and put her hands on my breasts, squeezing them and ridding her thumbs over my hard nipples. I moaned as she bit at my softy, silky skin.

"Wait!" I cried out. Mildred stopped what she was doing and turned my head to face her.
"What's wrong, darling?" She said with worry in her voice.
"Do you not want to do this anymore?" Tears started to grow in her eyes. I cupped her cheek and kisses her lips softly.
"No no no. I just wanted to ask if you would lock the door?" Mildred and I giggled together before we shared another kiss together. Her lips were so soft and I knew she had gotten her classic red lipstick all over my shoulders and mouth. She stood and walked to the door, locking it with one of the keys on her key ring, then walked back over to the bed and pushed me onto the mattress roughly, then took off her nurses hat and took her long waves down.

I reached up and started to unbutton her nurses dress uncovering her black lace bra and her gorgeous freckled skin. I sat up and kissed around the swell of her breasts. Hearing her soft moans made my pussy wetter then I thought it could ever be. I pulled the fabric of her dress over her broad shoulders and it pooled starts her thighs.

"Please don't tease me, sweetheart? I think you and I both know either of us can wait much longer." She said with a chuckle. She pushed me back down and kissed me tougher than anyone's ever kissed me before making me moan in her mouth.
"Is this the lay you wanted?" She questioned. I nodded then she wrapped her slender fingers and palm around my neck and lightly squeezed.
"You like being treated like a whore don't you?"
"Yes Ms.Ratched." I moaned as she pulled down my skirt with the hand that wasn't occupied.
"Fuck, I love it when you call me that." She said before crashing her lips into mine and squeezing her my neck harder. I moaned loudly into her mouth and she put her knee onto my clit. I pulled away and gasped at the pleasure that was sent through my body. I started to buck my hips and held onto her wrists as I grind onto her thigh.

"Oh my god, yes!" I moaned. She had put her free hand between her thigh and my womanhood and rubbed my clit through my panties.
"Holy shit, your so wet. Is that all for me, babygirl?" I nodded my head and moan out of frustration as I couldn't get the pleasure I wanted.
"God damn it, Mildred! If you don't fuck me right now I might fucking exploded!" She giggled before practically ripping my panties off of me.
"You want it hard babygirl?" I nodded fast.
"Well then you'll get it rough."

Just as Mildred was about to plunge her fingers into me there was a knock to the door making our heads snap in its direction.
"Ms.Y/n, is nurse Ratched in there?" It was nurse Bucket. Mildred's eyes went wide as she quickly got off of me and put her dress on correctly then put her hat on before throwing my sweater at me.
"Put it on quickly!" She whisper yelled so I did as I was told.

Mildred opened the door and nurse Bucket immediately had her suspicions about what was going on in the room.
"I thought I hear something going on in here. Guess not." She said.
"Oh no, I was just helping Ms.Y/l back to her room." Mildred said with her gorgeous small smile.
"Well don't forget I need you and Huck to help with the hydrotherapy later on today." She said and before she could walk away I asked
"Hydrotherapy? What's that for?"
"Well one of our patients is has had urges of lesbianism and it's something we are tying to cure it. Nothing you have worry about. Now, don't be late Ms.Ratched. Also, put your hair back up ma'am." She said before walking back down the hall. Mildred closed the door so then I let my tears fall.
"Please don't let them do that to me?" She sat next to me in my bed and held my head in my head to her chest.
"I will never let them hurt you or change you in anyway. I'm going to protect you no matter how hard it is. You deserve someone to show you mercy..... How different I would be if someone had." Tears started to fall from her eyes as well as we sat in each other's arms.

I looked up into her eyes then down to her lips. I kissed her lips softly and wrapped my arms around her neck. As our lips connected and disconnected it felt like we were in pure heaven , like nothing existed but me and her in that very moment. As we pulled away we both smiled before she kissed my forehead before walking to my door, but before she left she turned to me and said
"I'll be back later so keep that pussy wet for me" I giggled and promised I would before she left with a wink.

'God that woman is going to be the death of me.'

To be continued...

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Hey you guys!! I hope you really like this story! I'm honestly thinking about turning it into a book so what do you guys think and be completely honest with me. I love you all.
Please stay safe and wear your masks
💖💖💖