Day 18: Morning lazy sex

𝐗𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🧡

I laid in bed next to the love of my life, Xandra, as she slept, looking like a true goddess. Our naked bodies from the night before were tangled up in one big cuddle ball. Our legs wrapped around the others to keep each other warm, our faces close, and our arms holding each other. I brushed the small strand of hair out from in front of her face so I could see more of her.

Last night had been our first time together after four months of being together. Only two months ago we told each other that we loved each other. Xandra had a very hard exterior but was as soft as a teddy bear when you get to know her well enough that is. (😉😏) The night before we had gone to a nice fancy restaurant for dinner and then a movie right after. When we got back home, I was in for the surprise of my life.

Xandra brought me up to her bedroom. Once she opened the door the smell of rose water and vanilla filled my nose. There were rose petals all over the fully made king sized bed as well as the floor and vanilla scented candles were lit all around the room.
"Xandra. What's this?" I asked as she held me from behind.
"Oh, I just thought we could have a little fun tonight." Xandra was very cheeky when it can to sex.

Four hours of sex and six hours of sleep later, here I was laying next to her. Xandra started stirring in her sleep and making the cutest little noises. Her eye slowly fluttered open and her brown hues made contact with mine.
"Good morning sweetheart." Xandra said pulling me in for a passionate kiss.
"Morning Xanny." Our foreheads touched and Xandra started to nibble on her lower lip.
"According to last night, that's not my name baby girl." Xandra smirked and started to kiss and suck my neck.
"Mmh.... mommy." The word fell from my mouth like a waterfall. I felt a wetness form between my thighs. Looks like a round two was in order.

"I-oh mommy. I'm so tired." I moaned as my eyes fluttered closed.
"That's alright baby, you just relax." She said with a smirk. Her kisses started to trail down from my neck to my breasts where she started to nibble around my rose bud nipples. Xandra then started to suck them one at a time. If she was busy with one breast, she would massage the other. My arousal was growing by the second and my moan were getting louder.

Xandra started to go down further, kissing in between my breasts and going down to my tummy. She then massaged my hips with her delicate finger tips as her lips worked their magic around my belly button.
"Mmh, babygirl, your smell makes me so intoxicated. I just can't wait to dig in all over again." Xandra remarked against the soft skin of my pantie-line. The excitement rushed through my tried body, awaiting the feeling of her warm, wet tongue against my wet, throbbing center.
"Please, mommy? I can't take it." I moaned in a timid little whisper. I couldn't see what Xandra was doing, considering she was under the cover, but I knew whatever she had planned in the gorgeous mind of hers was going to be worth the wait.

I felt Xandra's tongue slowly run up my folds and a squeal like moan fell from my parted lips. 'What that mouth do' had a whole new meaning when it came to the woman between my thighs. She gripped the left side of my hip with one hand and my right thigh with the other to keep me from bucking my hip in desperation.
"Stay. Still. You wouldn't want mommy to stop would you?" I could feel her devilish smirk on my thigh as she went in to kiss it.
"No, mommy. P-please don't s-stop?"
"Then be good." Her voice was laced with dominance and lust. Next thing I knew, Xandra's tongue was pushed deep inside of me. I could feel her taste buds on the roof of my cunt, moving back and forth, back and forth.

"O-oh I-I need to c-cum!!" I screamed hoping to god Xandra would grant me mercy. But to no avail.
"Hold it. If you cum I won't stop until your begging me to." I bit my lip telling myself to hold it for as long as I could. My legs started to tremble once Xandra started to suck my clit and rammed three digits inside of my pussy.
"𝗢𝗛 𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗗!!! 𝗫𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗥𝗔!!!" I screamed
"Cum for me sweet girl." She didn't have to tell me twice. I screamed as I cum into Xandra's mouth. She pumped her fingers into me slowly so I could ride out my orgasm.

Once I had finished I could barely keep my eyes open. Xandra kissed her way up my body till she reached my lips.
"Oh baby. Your lip is bleeding. Am I that good?" She said with a chuckle.
"Yes. You're so good mommy. I love you."
"I love you too babygirl."
Xandra then pulled me into her chest and there I fell into a deep sleep while she held me.

"Sleep well sweetheart."