Day 3 (first time)

Sally MaKenna X reader ❤️

It was Halloween night, my friend (y/f/n) and I were staying in LA for the weekend, so we thought it would be fun to go to a hotel and get wrecked. We needed a cheap hotel and google said the Hotel Cortez was the least expensive in the area.

We had gotten our rooms from a woman at the front desks named Iris. We had our costumes and suitcases full of clothes. I was dressing as a slutty maid. The dress barely went 3-5 inches down my thigh, and I wore it with fish net tights. As I got my hair done, I listened to Gypsy by Stevie Nicks, a true goddess.

(Y/f/n) and I met up on the 5th floor next to the elevator and made our way down to the bar. We walked to the shelves filled with different alcoholic drinks. We were both 18, meaning we couldn't legally drink, so I hoped the bartender wouldn't check for ID. As we got closer and closer I spotted a woman with frizzy blonde hair and brunette roots. She wore a animal print trench coat with a dark purple mini dress under it, and like me had fish net tights, only hers were ripped and disheveled.

"Six tequila shots please?" (Y/f/n)  said to the bartender that was in her drag attire.
"Of course. So, what are two beauties like you guys doing here this lovely hallows eve?" She asked cleaning out some shot glasses with a cloth. I glanced over at the woman. As I turned my head, I realized saw she  me staring at her. She gave me a wink and moved to a seat closer to mine.

"What's a hottie like you doing in a shit hole like this?" She asked.
"Some Halloween fun." I replied
"What type of fun?" She said walking her fingers up my thigh.
"Getting drunk, hopefully meet someone fun, I have a feel you like to have fun. What's your name?"
"Sally MaKenna, But you could call me Sally. I also respond to Baby." She  says smirking
"It nice to meet you Sally, I'm y/n. So, you yourself look like a hottie, what are you doing here?" I asked blushing and taking my first shot.
"Y/n, stop harassing this poor woman." Y/f/n said pulling me back a little bit.
"Oh, trust me, she not bothering me at all." Sally said winking and biting her lip.

I barely knew this woman and yet she made me so wet. I could feel it dripping down my thighs when ever she would give me a complement, would tell me I looked sexy, or would whisper something sexual in my ear. Every few minutes she would put her hands on my thighs and massage them, making me want to moan so loud.
"Do you like that?" She asked seeing my lip disappear slip in between my teeth.
"Mmmm, yes."
"Hey y/n?" Y/f/n asked making Sally pull her hands away from my thighs.
"I think I'm gonna go back to my room." She said rubbing her tired eyes.
"Ok. I think I'm gonna hang out with Sally for a little longer." I say turning my attention to the gorgeous woman in front of me.
"Kay, just don't do anything I wouldn't."
"Don't worry, I'll take care of her." Sally says grabbing a piece of my hair and twirling it between her fingers.

Y/f/n went back to the room, but little did she know what was going on down by the bar.
Sally had pulled me into her lap, making me straddle her waist. She put her hand on the back of my neck pulling me in for a heated kiss. Her tongue was basically down my throat. When both of us couldn't go without air any longer, we pulled away, our foreheads touching.
"How would you like to be my princess?" She asked, grabbing my ass.
"You have no idea how much I would love to be your princess."
"Come with me." She says pushing me off of her then grabbing my hand, pulling me to the elevator.

When we where in the elevator, I was pushed up against the wall by Sally who had so much lust in her eyes. She crashed her lips into mine, making me moan her mouth. When the doors of the elevator opened, Sally pulled me into the hallway, and down to the end of the hall.

Once in her room I was pushed onto the bed, having Sally crawl up my body.
"Sally, I've never done this before." Yeah I was a virgin about to have sexy with someone I met like 4 hours ago.
"That's ok princess, I'm gonna make you feel so good. If hurts will you tell me?" She asked in a sweet voice.
"Yes, I just need you so bad."

She pulled my dress off immediately, then slowly took my fish nets off. When I was left in a bra and panties, Sally started to kiss and suck my neck and jawline, licking my ear in between.
"Oh, Sally." I moan
Sally started going a bit lower, pulling bra strap down with her teeth. She started to slowly rub my clit from my underwear.
"Oh fuck, oh Sally." My moans became louder and more like whimpers.

Sally kissed down my body until she got to my panties.
"Are you sure you're ready sweet girl?" She asked looking up at me.
"Oh god, yes. Fuck me."
She pulled my panties out with her teeth, and once they were off, I was fair game.

She sucked my clit, sliding a single finger inside of me. I thought she would go slow and gentle considering it was my first time, but boy was I wrong. She went so fast. But it felt so good.
"Oh, fuck that feels amazing! Oh Sally, you fucking angel!" I screamed as she slid a second finger inside of me.
"You're almost there baby, keep going." She cooed rubbing my thigh with her free hand.
"You taste amazing." She said licking and sucking my clit.

I felt something in my stomach, but in was something I hadn't felt before. That's when I knew. I was cumming.

"AHHHHH SALLY!!!" I scream her name as I came in her mouth.
"Oh baby, you taste better than anyone I've tasted before." She said as she laid down next to me.

She pulled the covers over us as we kissed each other to sleep that night.